$1,200 stimulus check.....how are you spending yours?

Coytee

If I understand correctly, my wife and I are in the $2,400 level.  ($1,200 each)

She's already looking at me with her pretty blue eyes....  "aren't you going to give me yours, sweetie????" she says with her mouth, while with her eyes, I'm hearing "you know don't you, jackazz, that you're going to hand your $1,200 over to me when it arrives!!"

Ok, maybe she's not that dramatic.  It's crossed my mind to give it to her.

I was also thinking on putting towards one of the last couple payments of my tractor.  Get that recurring bill off my plate.

Then again....  I think, maybe not....  I have a favorite restaurant I love....  single family place, been in business for near 60 years....  I wonder how they're doing with this downturn and would happily hand it over to them if it would help guarantee their continued business, so I could go there in the future.  Then again, being 60 years old, everything should be paid for and they could likely weather this storm easier than someone who's leveraged.

So, where does yours go??

• Like 1

• Moderators
32 minutes ago, Coytee said:

She's already looking at me with her pretty blue eyes....  "aren't you going to give me yours, sweetie????" she says with her mouth, while with her eyes, I'm hearing "you know don't you, jackazz, that you're going to hand your $1,200 over to me when it arrives!!"

Like a past president said, Just say no.

Go on offense tell her to give you a few reasons why she shouldn't give you hers, what make you so special, your mom lied to you ?

Then wait a second and judge from the look your next move, run, hand over check, hide it just depends.

1 hour ago, dtel said:

Toilet paper, don't know why but it seems popular ?

I can get you a fantastic bargain on some T.P.  Gently used......

Would you like to front me your check now, or wait until Friday?? :huh2:

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, richieb said:

Of all the people, you’d think he would cheer a good give away — 

they’re not giving away enough.  apparently, the doesn’t like some aspect that has to do with an extra amount for unemployment (not just extending it, giving a larger amount). says the extra money for unemployment will encourage companies to lay off employees.

doesn’t like that and is threatening to be a hurdle unless they back off.