Rudy's Recovery Room

Travis In Austin

1 hour ago, No.4 said:

I listened to “right now” on headphones and liked it. We will see.

I see what you like about it. This album has a lot of classic genre influence, and it is recorded really well. It will give your system a good workout. Good bass and tons of imaging. Most of what I listen to is Indy, It’s good to find new. There is so much great new music out there.

• Like 2

It's a beautiful day outside @Rudy81! I'll be working in the barn on a new chick brooder - need to get that done before we buy our holiday turkeys in a few weeks. Hoping you push through the next few weeks with relative comfort and can be out enjoying a bit of spring before the onslaught of our summer hits.

• Like 5

Get well soon Rudy! Lots of great PMs with Rudy about our Oris 150s. Did not want to bore you all with it. The very definition of a gentleman. Always positive and never a harsh word. Always willing to help in both music and wood working.

You will be back at work in no time. Just remember pull back the houses get smaller. Push forward the houses get bigger.

As The Clash said...Rudy can't fail.

Speedy recovery, man!

• Like 4

All finished. Used mostly scrap and found items. The left third of the front slides as a door (you can see a chain attached for handle).

This will hold about 50 chicks until they're ready to go on pasture, which is the largest qty we do at any one time.

The white thing hanging inside is a heat radiating panel. Safer for the chicks to be up against and drastically reduces fire risk. Moving this inside the barn will reduxe exposure to wind and rain, which is always in great quantities when we tend to buy chicks.

Hope today was a good one for you Rudy.

E335D874-D073-489F-948D-EA2C60D1C622.jpeg.7b678876311deb174af8ee79928e7730.jpeg

• Like 5

I was busy all weekend and didn't know you went to the hospital until just now.  There are a lot of people pulling for you and that can't wait to hear from you and that you're on the upside.  My sincere wishes for you and your family as you get through this.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

No respirator to this point.

Thanks so much for that update. I've been wondering that but did not want to bother anyone.

Get better Rudy. I've got some Oris/Vox news to share with you. Pretty, plywood wings be damned. :D

• Like 3