Rudy's Recovery Room

Travis In Austin

That’s awesome! By the way did you know of the little secret that when you’re in the hospital you’re allowed to pinch the nurses and get away with it?

Of course it’s possible that they may not find a vein with your next shot and have to stab you a few times that’s how you tell if they liked it or not

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Rudy81 said:

Once again all, thank you for the camaraderie, the prayers and the great well wishes. It made a difference and it brightened my day!  First round at the SWAG is on ME! 

You are all a class act.  I don't know of anywhere else where a group of mostly strangers, tethered together by the love of music and gear, can be so thoughtful.  True Americana in my book.

I am so glad to be back home with my wife.  Much more comfortable here than in the hospital. Safer too.

In the next day too, I'm spending the whole damn day in the media room listening to music.  It has been since the 19th and haven't hear the AMT's sing!  I'm stoked!

I'm grateful for each and every one of your friendship!

Most excellent!

I am, however still mindful of the countless thousands going through this with poorer results.  Broke my heart at night listening to others on the floor coughing all night long.  Just horrible. Keep all of them in prayer.  It is truly painful and lonely since neither family nor friends can visit you on those floors.  I am blessed to be have come out of this so quickly, although I started the fight early in the month.
Very, very sad for all those people suffering to fight this virus, and my thoughts and prayers are with them and their families

Everyone here please be safe and please be kind to each other through this ordeal

Deano

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

56 minutes ago, Rudy81 said:

In the continuing saga......just got call from my doc telling me the test results were positive.  No duh!  Turns out someone read the wrong thing over the phone when my doc called.  When the paperwork came in, it said Positive, clear as day.  Now at least things make sense!

I'm glad you got confirmation of what you and your Dr. already knew, but scary because accurate test results are so critical.  Are you feeling better today than yesterday?  I'm curious how quickly you climb back up the ladder to 100%.