Rudy's Recovery Room

Travis In Austin

10 hours ago, Rudy81 said:

Just to be clear on my experience.  I am pretty sure that I was given Hydroxychloroquine...I was a little out of it with 106 when they started the treatment. 

106!!!   Holy crap!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, whell said:

106!!!   Holy crap!

Yea no kidding. How's your hearing @Rudy81 Rudy? I had sinus infection and had a fever of 105. Hearing has not been the same since.

Certainly pleased you are getting better day by day. Take care and God Bless you.

• Like 1

On 4/6/2020 at 2:27 PM, Rudy81 said:

Next time I sit for some critical listening

For some reason I just saw this. Wow, that's just great!  What wonderful news!

So,  the world's foremost musical critic (that would be I) feels you should postpone the critical listening and warm up with this first:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/5/2020 at 1:51 PM, Rudy81 said:

Just to be clear on my experience.  I am pretty sure that I was given Hydroxychloroquine...I was a little out of it with 106 when they started the treatment.  However, the doc first took some baseline heart EKG readings.  They then placed a portable EKG machine on me to monitor my heart 24/7. Blood was also drawn each day to keep tabs on my liver function.  All this to monitor any side effects of the cocktail.  Clearly, some people may not take well to the drug. 

I am trying to be as precise on my experience so as not to mislead anyone.  These drugs definitely work! I am proof of that.  However, there clearly are issues which a physician must take into account when administering the cocktail depending on the patient.  I fully suspect the docs are flying rather blind with all  this until there is some historical, large quantity, data that can better guide their treatment.  Based on what I have seen on the many varied effects of the virus, this is not a one size fits all treatment.  I admire the battle the medical profession is fighting trying to help everyone.

Here is where we can't be sure Rudy was given Hydroxy...

On 5/20/2020 at 6:44 PM, thebes said:

Hey Rudy, if you are reading this, check in and let us know how your recovery is coming.  Fervently hope all is well.

Thank you all!  I am doing great. Back at work, been busy in that area.  I greatly appreciate all the support.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1