Tuba HT for sale

superedge88

I have my Tuba HT for sale, you can see my build thread
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/155-d...ld-thread.html
I'm asking $375, I'm located in Stillwater MN- Pick Up Only
It works perfectly, but now that I'm not living in the home it was designed for it just doesn't fit the plans. Let me know if you have any questions.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, wuzzzer said:

Is an amplifier included?  Can you post some pics on here?

Interested in any trades for SVS SB-2000 subs?

I don't include an amplifier, I have repurposed the inuke amplifier for the lilwrecker.  I will take some new pics of the THT. It has been doing silent duty as a networking audio shelf as of late. So the pics may not be that pretty. I may consider audio trades, I will look into the SVS subs you mentioned.

10 minutes ago, Cornwalled said:

Man I wish you were closer to me, I've always wanted to try one of Bill Fitzmaurice's designs, but I'm no woodworker!

I'm no wood worker either, which is why I love my woodworker friends that have helped me build this and my other pride and joy. Breaks my heart to sell this Tuba

45 minutes ago, superedge88 said:

I don't include an amplifier, I have repurposed the inuke amplifier for the lilwrecker.  I will take some new pics of the THT. It has been doing silent duty as a networking audio shelf as of late. So the pics may not be that pretty. I may consider audio trades, I will look into the SVS subs you mentioned.

Bump for the sale.

How do you like the Wrecker?

4 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Bump for the sale.

How do you like the Wrecker?

I do really enjoy the the wrecker, it is a form factor that I can hang more easily in the garage and have it aimed through the wall, which I plan on tackling soon.  Horn subwoofers are sublime.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, superedge88 said:

Cool.  Can you give the dimensions of it?  I know there's different variations of them.

[mention=15340]SWL[/mention] Although won't fit in your car.

Hmmm......36" huh? I'll take some measurements it might fit through my hatch. Problem right now is time. While many are not working right now, we're slammed.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
On 3/24/2021 at 1:49 PM, Slozukimc said:

Hi. I know this is old but did this ever sell?  I am looking for a sub to go with Khorns. Thanks!!

Click on his  profile,  he has not visited since June 5 2020. Might try sending him a PM, good luck!