$600 Denon s950 vs x1600 vs Sony1080 + suggestions for r820 7.1 package

Greg89776553

Every review has something different to say, I am more confused the more I read. 7.1 package with the r820 and the 120 sub is in the mail so I am rushing the reciever research. I would like to stay in the $600 range. 

Any suggests, advice or opinions are appreciated

Purchase from accessories4less.com

They have awesome deals on factory refurbished receivers.  You should be able to get a receiver that retails for $1000-1400 that fits your budget.  Pretty much anything in that price range is going to be fantastic with your setup. 

2 hours ago, wuzzzer said:

Purchase from accessories4less.com

They have awesome deals on factory refurbished receivers.  You should be able to get a receiver that retails for $1000-1400 that fits your budget.  Pretty much anything in that price range is going to be fantastic with your setup. 

Any suggestions? The speakers arrive tomorrow

17 hours ago, Greg89776553 said:

I would like to stay in the $600 range. 

This below is a very good deal.  A bit more than your budget but a lot of AVR for the price.

https://www.accessories4less.com/make-a-store/item/onktxrz830a/onkyo-tx-rz830-9.2-ch-x-120-watts-thx-a/v-receiver-new/1.html

Same goes for this.

https://www.accessories4less.com/make-a-store/item/yamrxa1080bl/yamaha-rx-a1080-7.2-ch-x-110-watts-a/v-receiver/1.html#!specifications

Bill