SOLD - Dayton Audio Sub Plate Amp - SPA500 (NIB)

SemperFiAg08

I've decided to look for another sub amp, and I'm listing this one for sale. I recently sent my Dayton SPA500 in for service and they sent me a brand new unit, so it's still in the box. This amp has more than enough power for any sub you throw at it, but it's way too much for my living room. I can also include the walnut housing if you're interested.

Link to specs:

https://www.parts-express.com/dayton-audio-spa500-500w-subwoofer-plate-amplifier--300-807

Amp.jpg

Back.jpg

Front.jpg

4 hours ago, carlthess40 said:

I have the Dayton 250 with the dsp built into it. I need more power then it has

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This will do it. I've got an F20 and I've had the gain set at roughly 1/3. Message me if you've got any questions.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/2/2020 at 10:03 PM, SemperFiAg08 said:

I've decided to look for another sub amp, and I'm listing this one for sale. I recently sent my Dayton SPA500 in for service and they sent me a brand new unit, so it's still in the box. This amp has more than enough power for any sub you throw at it, but it's way too much for my living room. I can also include the walnut housing if you're interested.

Asking $225 (OBO) shipped, and will entertain certain trades for a decent sub amp (standalone, not a plate amp) in the 200-300W range. I'm in the Houston area, if anyone is interested locally.

Link to specs:

https://www.parts-express.com/dayton-audio-spa500-500w-subwoofer-plate-amplifier--300-807

GLWS

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Been off the forums for a long time. Bored in COVID isolation...LOL. I have used this type of amp for about 10 years I think. Currently driving a Fender pro sub x 5 years. Fender cabinet is similar size to a LaScala cabinet. 18" driver and 3 ports in the sub cabinet. No issues that I noted with the old model. I only listen about once a week, maybe for 2 hours max. I think 225 is a good price. Already have 2 larger sub amps or i would be tempted.

As for repairs, we have a person in New Orleans that seems to be good with fixing gear. Such folks are not everywhere though.

Good luck with sale.

From NOLA with love.....(although working in the DC area now)