SOLD Fisher x-100 wood cabinet w/Telefunken

Madman1

So I’ve been debating over the last few days whether to have this recapped or not. This is a really clean unit but it needs electrolytic and coupling caps replaced. It is also going to need a quad of output tubes(el84,7189 or 6bq5). Tech has brought it up on a variac and says it’s working and producing sound. There is no rust or corrosion on the chassis, wood cabinet is really nice. Looks like the power transformer was replaced at some point. I’m gonna list this for a day or so before pulling the trigger on having the recap done to see if there is someone who wants it as is and do the recap job their self. I really don’t want to deal with shipping at this point with all the chaos going on. Pm me if you have serious interest and we can go from there. I’m located in Chattanooga. If there isn’t interest then I’ll have the recap done and sell at a later date. Sorry only 1 picture for now.

Forgot to mention that it has mostly Fisher/Telefunken tubes in the preamp section that test good. 
$450

A8961905-02E3-4746-B1CD-B092489B6F68.jpeg

Yes, he definitely can. The only reason I haven’t had him do it is I already have 4 el84 amps, needless to say I love them with Klipsch . Also have 5 vintage receivers. Too much gear too little space. Like I was saying if I have it recapped I’ll definitely be asking more money for it and somebody might just want to do the recap their self. If it isn’t sold in short time I’ll just have the recap done and put it in the stable.

Thanks!