Pair of K33E - EUROPE BUYERS :-)

Rolox

I will soon put my K33E woofers for sale so I decided I would put them here first

They were bought new about 10 years ago and Never abused (home listening) they are perfect

Location is Brussels, Belgium

if interested, pm me! 

My curiosity compels me to ask for the back story if you don’t mind.  In what speaker did you play them?  What replaced them?

Never mind. The luxury of time provided by social distancing prompted me to search your prior posts which brought me to this.

What happened to the stock La Scala cabinets and other components?  The K33s seem to be the last of the original La a Scala components.  Too bad you can’t reassemble the La Scalas and sell them.

Oh well, those LaScalas were extremely ugly and I got them for next to nothing. It was a regular pair (non industrial) that had been cut in two by the previous owner to become some "split industrial" - because he was using them as PA speakers. There were metal handles that would vibrate at high level, and two holes on each side of the tweeters with some cheap piezo tweeters that you could toggle ON with some switch. Woofers were not original (I should have kept those somewhere, they were of the Tesla brand and were GORGEOUS). But finding LaScala for cheap in Europe is already a miracle.

Every unused part has been separately sold including the crossovers.

Right now using Peavey FH1 bass horns and still using the K33 but I want to replace them with Kappa 15C because I use subs and I'd rather have a bit more midrange definition.

Edited by Rolox