****decided to try to keep rest*****JTR 4000ULF and Klipsch Home Theater for sale SUB SOLD

timdog5000

*********Keeping for now************Sub sold******If your reading this post you are probably familiar with this sub. My wife and I Drove up to Wisconsin March 2018 And picked it up and have had a smile on my face from ear to ear every time I watch a movie or listen to music. Others who come listen are in AWE! Wish I didn't have to sell it and tried my best last few months not to but had some serious health issues and was out of work for six months and need the money to help recover from it.
LIFE, is what happens when you make plans! Additionally it’s a coronavirus out of work sale now!
Must see(feel) to appreciate!
Demos to seriously interested individuals. Specs below. Black duratex finish $2800.00 SUBWOOFER SOLD

Additional items for sale:
3-RF-7ii 2500.00 all three LCR
2-RS62-ii 300.00 pair
2-RB81ii 350.00 pair
Panasonic AE8000u with new Additional manufacturer bulb and new color filters 600.00
Yamaha RX-A1010 250.00
B&K 200.7 600.00
Everything in great condition. Some of the speakers have been sitting there since they were purchased never moved. All price on items is somewhat negotiable.

Email through listing or Texts only please to: six three six -795-nine nine two zero
Local pick up in the St. Louis area only

E8CA84B5-E31C-491E-826B-0EE570C651E3.jpeg

D8600F5A-B643-447F-9396-0413240703A9.jpeg

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, opusk2k9 said:

Sorry you have to sell.

Some great gear there at reasonable prices.

GLWS!

Thank you sir! Today was definitely not my favorite day. However, we’ll live to fight another day! I’ll never be able to top your museum of awesomeness I got to see for myself. But, I’ll be back! 🙂

28 minutes ago, timdog5000 said:

Thank you sir! Today was definitely not my favorite day. However, we’ll live to fight another day! I’ll never be able to top your museum of awesomeness I got to see for myself. But, I’ll be back! 🙂

The museum tours are on hold for the most part now.

Buy with confidence!  GLWS!

1 hour ago, willland said:

My friend,

I am sorry about your circumstances.  Great gear you have and hope the sell of it goes fast and painless.

Get healthy, stay healthy,

Bill

Thank you sir! I really appreciate that Bill.

Tim,

Sorry to hear about your health issues. As stated above, get healthy, stay healthy!

Haven't seen you since you stopped by to listen to LS at my shop. 

You mention specs being somewhere, but I don't see them listed. Not looking to buy just pointing it out.

If you or a potential buyer need any help shipping, let me know, I will help if I can.

Mike

26 minutes ago, MookieStl said:

Tim,

Sorry to hear about your health issues. As stated above, get healthy, stay healthy!

Haven't seen you since you stopped by to listen to LS at my shop. 

You mention specs being somewhere, but I don't see them listed. Not looking to buy just pointing it out.

If you or a potential buyer need any help shipping, let me know, I will help if I can.

Mike

Thanks a lot Mike! Yep, Im feeling really great, definitely hoping to stay that way! Especially since Im getting rid of my coffin now :) I think I was just talking about getting the sub when we talked last and I was saying it was my last sub and I could even be buried in it. It definitely is a beast and I’m not just trying to sell it. I really appreciate your offer about the shipping! You guys are always willing to help Ive seen it MANY MANY times on this forum. It speaks volumes!