Need Help Selecting speakers for ceiling and wall.

Rize

I’m currently building a new house and I’m in the framing stages and need some help selecting speakers.

First area is the living room/kitchen:

12 foot ceilings 35x26
5 in ceiling 8’s and one in wall sub

Which of these 3 speakers would work best and are they all adjustable? Would I do all the same speakers for the 5 or one for center channel and the other 4 the same?

Pro-180 RPC
CDT 5800 CII
Pro 18RC

Second area is back porch that’s 35x15.5 with 12 foot ceilings and there will be 4 8’s. Not sure if Klipsch makes an in ceiling outdoor speaker so looking for advice and don’t have anything picked out.

Third area is my upstairs bonus room that is 38x17 with a slanted ceiling. If I had to guess the ceiling starts at around 11 feet and goes down to around 7.
My AV cabinet will be an upstairs closet with a rack in it.

This upstairs area was a little bit of a pain because the rafters were not wide enough to do 8’s so I will have to settle for 6.5’s. I also will have to do a 6.5 center channel under the TV because the Studs are only 14.5 inches wide and I don’t think a in wall 8 would work.

Looking at these for 4 in ceiling speakers.

Pro 160 ROC
CDT 5650 CII
Pro 16RC

Looking at these 3 for my walls speakers.

Pro- 160 RPW
R- 5600 WII

I had been looking at these speakers but would have to get my framer involved for the center channel but didn’t know if it’s worth it. I would just run the 8”s vertical and had the framer frame out a speaker box for the center channel.

Pro-180 RPW
R-5800 WII
R-5502 WII LCR
Pro-250 RPW
Pro-18 RW

8985b43b27b202f9add5b164001a9eea.jpg

13938780209c83afb68db60c8a4e06eb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never be a better time.  If you never use it (but why would that happen?) it'll be a few bucks thrown away.  But, if you decide later to go that route it'll be substantially more bucks to "hide the wires" then.

As a side note, I love new construction.  It's my favorite way to make a living of the many different ways I've done so.  I always run 12/3 throughout the rooms with a switched leg available in every outlet.  Probably too late for that for you now... 

And, I see in the photos your electrician leaves his mess (the wood chips from drilling).  Not very professional...  I hate the attitude "someone else can/will clean up my mess."