Sold - Balanced power, Power conditioner

justinsweber

Closely related to the Transcendent Sound Balanced power conditioner. 

1000KVA ~ 8amp conditioner. 

Includes a balanced transformer which splits the power onto the Neutral and Hot 60V each. 

This approach is significant reduces AC born noise, creates a huge common mode filter.

Additionally added an EMI/RFI filter.

Really lovely unit but my big amps needed a larger conditioners. 

6 Hubbel outlets 

Front is walnut with Rosewood veneer. 

Justin 949-636-9076

17F237EA-B31A-46B3-98C4-5A27A00B8D66_1_105_c.jpeg

4DD133A2-C30A-46CB-ADF2-5AAD559FDFD0_1_105_c.jpeg

9CFCE1AC-06E1-4315-8B02-86C186C9BC75_1_105_c.jpeg

74D62C1D-50C2-41DB-A39F-CFB60C0E9BDD_1_105_c.jpeg

FC19ED86-9A2A-4E5E-A599-6C4FC9065039_1_105_c.jpeg

• Like 2

Hey Justin, is this something you built?  Except for the box it looks like a fairly simple build. (Obviously once you figure out the layout, parts etc. and math and stuff) Pretty cool.  I've got a factory built conditioner here and I feel it makes a difference.

I stepped up to Core-Power units.

They are known which is helpful when demoing for others and they are 15amp units. 

So I went to an EquiCore unit for the sources and a separate Equicore unit for the amps.

My Zion Monos are inspired closely by the HK CitV but we turned into monos with tube rectification. Each has a 4amp SB fuse... needed a big box for them.

Here is the pics.

thumbnail_IMG_1480.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1485.jpg

At this point I really have 2 sources... digital and Vinyl. 

I bought a MiniDSP SHD.

It will stream from my Roon server directly via ethernet and will do room correction. 

I have swapped the McIntosh pre out as I will be building the new Sunvalley pre and it will go into the SHD too and allow me to do room correction for both sources. 

I have the deep core and the Equicore. The deep core paired with equicore with 6 Hubble duplex outlets are the for the source/pre. The deep core can vary the impedance between neutral and hot and stoped dc. I can’t hear the difference but a reviewer I trust swears buy it. The pair of deep core+ equicore is my front end duty setup for Quietest a operation. The power amps are into a equicore to.  It’s a 15amp version of what I’ve been using. I did add an emi/tif filter to each but that’s me being anal retentive and overkill.  

40 minutes ago, justinsweber said:

I have the deep core and the Equicore. The deep core paired with equicore with 6 Hubble duplex outlets are the for the source/pre. The deep core can vary the impedance between neutral and hot and stoped dc. I can’t hear the difference but a reviewer I trust swears buy it. The pair of deep core+ equicore is my front end duty setup for Quietest a operation. The power amps are into a equicore to.  It’s a 15amp version of what I’ve been using. I did add an emi/tif filter to each but that’s me being anal retentive and overkill.  

I have a a second system and the room has some issue with noise from my electrical outlet and I was hoping these would help.