Texas state members; where art thou?

USNRET

3 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Katy freeway traffic SUCKS.

as does ALL of Houston; on par with, but not quite as bad, as Atlanta.
 I loath I-35 and go the back roads from down here to DFW  / NE Tx.

13 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

was that forum member Winchester that created that map?  

Wasn't Winchester, but hope he is well.  looks like it was Ace that was making the map.

ace168516

• Forum Veteran
  •  
  • ace168516
  • Regulars
  • 740 posts

Ben, got you on the map...only 3 so far. Have been talking with Carl (CECAA850) and have hashed out some intersting ideas. As of now I have markers linked to system profiles on member profiles. Have thought about making some sort of key possible so it could denote what type of system people have...heritage, reference , pro ect....the problem is so many people have so many, the key might be a bit confusing with about 20 options...and I have not found an option for an integrated key as of yet. Thanks for letting me add you. Not drinking yet gents haha. About to crack a dt. mountain dew to jumpstart the afternoon. ACE

http://www.mapservices.org/myguestmap/map/klipsch (sorry the guestmap died, I guess the company went belly up)

Ah, old Winchester. Met him first when he drove down to Atlanta to purchase some stuff from me. Next meet was at Cigar Bum's house when Richard came down from Tn.  Good times but oh so long ago.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi all, Born in LA. moved early to Washington State , lived in Longview Washington , then for Jr. High and High School moved to Vancouver Washington. Moved to California to attended College in Riverside California, stayed 20+ years, moved to Fort Worth Texas about 14 years ago , I'm Texan now - the people here are great !

• Like 1

Learned from aTm grad at Armor Officer Basic:

”Born in backwoods,

Suckled by a bear.

Got four rows of teeth,

And eight coats of hair.

Got balls of steel,

And a platinum rod.

I’m a mean :&er,

I’m a TANKER, Thank GOD!”