Texas state members; where art thou?

USNRET

Born in San Antonio. Moved away around 5 yesrs old. Came back around 11 years old and lived out by Bandera.  Moved away again around 15 and have been trying to find a way to move back since but CA weather and geography keeps me here...have considered political refugee status to return to TX but havent pulled the trigger yet....

• Like 1

From Laredo, born and raised, my family has long history is there....   father's side arrived late 1770's,  mothers' side even longer...... but not me. Knew I'd never live in Laredo when I left. Lived in FL, OK and CO also.  Happily moved back to Texas 2009, living in Spring Branch, about 35 min. N of downtown San Antonio. Still drive to Laredo quite frequently. Got one more to put through college and I could be headed your way. I like to fish, been slamming the reds and flounder in Aransas Pass and Rock Port.

On 4/6/2020 at 2:47 PM, Jeff Matthews said:

Born in Houston.  Live in Katy.

What's the difference nowadays? 

I was in Katy recently, bought my youngest her first car, they had a good used one at a great price, too good to pass up.

Representing 5.1 Jubilees + 2.1 Jubilees in N.W. HOUSTON , TEXAS !

Born (late 50's) and Raised HOUSTON'ian and never left , except to study music in College, then returned !

ROCK ON , my Klipsch fanatics.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, BigStewMan said:

Any of you Texas cats been to the place in this video ... Kenny's in Frisco, TX.

I've eaten there.  Food is okay, burgers are highly rated in the area.  I don't think I could finish that challenge.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Seadog said:

I've eaten there.  Food is okay, burgers are highly rated in the area.  I don't think I could finish that challenge.

took Randy 13 minutes to eat the fixins -meat/fries and  14 minutes to eat the bread -----

• Like 1

I was in Houston for 2 days and San Antonio for 5 days last week....it was HOT. But at least it wasn't humid. Wife was born in Laredo, most of her family is around San Antonio. I like the SA area, might even move there some day. I would have to be on the north side though, I have to see at least some green vegetation.

2 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

I was in Houston for 2 days and San Antonio for 5 days last week....it was HOT. But at least it wasn't humid. Wife was born in Laredo, most of her family is around San Antonio. I like the SA area, might even move there some day. I would have to be on the north side though, I have to see at least some green vegetation.

On business?  I'm close.  Would have loved a visit.