NAD T773 BIN local PU only in CA

Woofers and Tweeters

@willland , is this worth $134.99?

Not very good pictures, but 100% on the seller's feedback. 

From the ad - "I am the original owner of this awesome NAD T773 7 channel receiver. Has tons of power and sounds equally good with two channel music and surround sound, movies, etc. Lights up but just recently will click from green to red. I have a hunch it is something minor. Don't have time to have it fixed. This unit retailed for $2200.00 and was worth every penny. Nice project. Awesome deal. Local pickup only. I can meet you within reasonable distance. Make me a reasonable offer. Thx. Ger. "

That series wasn't one of NAD's best efforts.  I was the rep for NAD & PSB when those were out.  Great sounding receivers for sure but typically worked better in 2-channel mode than surround.  As great as the company was, they were always a couple years behind everyone else as far as HDMI switching, surround modes, etc., than the Jap companies.  The T773 was a beast though,...when working.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, avguytx said:

That series wasn't one of NAD's best efforts.  I was the rep for NAD & PSB when those were out.  Great sounding receivers for sure but typically worked better in 2-channel mode than surround.  The T773 was a beast though,...when working.

I have heard and read that multiple times but never had a single issue with my T773 in the 10 years I have owned mine.  It also has performed very well in multichannel when I used it as a pre/pro before getting the NAD T175HD.  I has been driving my Heresys in a stereo rig for about 6 years now and sounds great.

Bill

27 minutes ago, willland said:

I have heard and read that multiple times but never had a single issue with my T773 in the 10 years I have owned mine.  It also has performed very well in multichannel when I used it as a pre/pro before getting the NAD T175HD.  I has been driving my Heresys in a stereo rig for about 6 years now and sounds great.

Bill

The 743 and 753 were the most problematic at the time and a lot of it was video switching but some were amplifier sections.  It wasn't all of them for sure; a lot made it through with no issues and are still working today.

I would still buy NAD today, if I needed more new things, as I still know the National Sales Manager for NAD.  Still a great line.

• Like 1