The Klipsch Audio Community
jcmusic

Finally Audio Heaven

14 hours ago, garymd said:

This is like a reunion....

Gary,

What's up brother? Nice to see you here again too. Hope you are doing well...

15 hours ago, Allan Songer said:

Suddenly it’s 2006

2006 are we having fun around here again....watch out they'll lock the thread 😁😜

17 minutes ago, NOSValves said:

2006 are we having fun around here again....watch out they'll lock the thread 😁😜

Some of the best amps I ever heard was back in 2006.    Oh wait, they were yours! :)

On 4/6/2020 at 8:01 AM, canyonman said:

Well my journey is finally over I have been on this ride starting with this system in 2005, I love the way it sounds as is and will not be changing anything else ever again. My collection of tape decks is complete my TT will never be changed so I am good to go until I can't hear anymore. Does anyone else feel the same???

You've probably got more $$ tied up in one of those tape decks that I do my whole system.  Yowza!

One thing this "shelter at home" thing does is get me back in touch, not with my gear, but with my music.  I've been pulling out stuff that I've not listened to in years.  Very enjoyable...even through my mighty 4 watt homebrew (OK, somebody else brewed it, but it's still homebrew) amp. 

Amp_EL842.jpg

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, NOSValves said:

LMAO!!! I see you still have a sense of humor!!!

2 minutes ago, whell said:

You've probably got more $$ tied up in one of those tape decks that I do my whole system.  Yowza!

One thing this "shelter at home" thing does is get me back in touch, not with my gear, but with my music.  I've been pulling out stuff that I've not listened to in years.  Very enjoyable...even through my mighty 4 watt homebrew (OK, somebody else brewed it, but it's still homebrew) amp. 

Amp_EL842.jpg

Believe it or not you would be surprised at how much money I have in the decks! Only one of them was real expensive the others were just great deals after a lot of looking!!!

Now the tapes that I have are another thing all together!!! They are very pricey!!!

What's up everyone?  Nice to see my old pals posting!

Back to the subject at hand...  I haven't made any major changes to my main system in probably a decade or longer.  I honestly can't remember when I bought any of my gear but it has to be at least 10 years since Craig sold me NBS prototype #2.  My room has changed a few times and my Khorns now sit more than 20 ft apart which was a massive improvement.

• Like 1

On 4/8/2020 at 1:50 PM, garymd said:

What's up everyone?  Nice to see my old pals posting!

Back to the subject at hand...  I haven't made any major changes to my main system in probably a decade or longer.  I honestly can't remember when I bought any of my gear but it has to be at least 10 years since Craig sold me NBS prototype #2.  My room has changed a few times and my Khorns now sit more than 20 ft apart which was a massive improvement.

Hey Gary,

Good to see you here again too! How are things?

1 hour ago, canyonman said:

Hey Gary,

Good to see you here again too! How are things?

Hey there Jay!

All is well here.  Just hanging around getting older and wiser....older at least (turned 60 last week).  I was working from home 4 days a week before all this began so that part is easy.  Not hanging out with the grand kids has been the toughest adjustment for me.

Stay safe my friend.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, garymd said:

Hey there Jay!

All is well here.  Just hanging around getting older and wiser....older at least (turned 60 last week).  I was working from home 4 days a week before all this began so that part is easy.  Not hanging out with the grand kids has been the toughest adjustment for me.

Stay safe my friend.

Hey Gary,

Glad to know all is well, yea that getting old thing I know I turned 62 in January...