Grandchildren & Children During Isolation

Wolfbane

Grandchild number 13 on the way.  Don't post photos of my family since it is their likeness not mine. but, a couple of my grandsons look like little hippies ... hair below their shoulders ... and I love it. I let them know when I see them I approve of their long hair. 

• Like 4

• Moderators
Grandchild number 13 on the way.  Don't post photos of my family since it is their likeness not mine. but, a couple of my grandsons look like little hippies ... hair below their shoulders ... and I love it. I let them know when I see them I approve of their long hair. 

No worries. My daughters post the pics of their children all over social media, so I know they don’t mind me posting them here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Just now, dtel's wife said:

FaceTime has sustained us!

There are other free video apps available that run on mutiple platforms. Skype, Viber (our favorite), QQ (Chinese progam that works well but don't have a clue about security with it). I know there are other, too.

We've done three way calls between the US/Philippines/Ireland, and Viber worked great.

• Moderators

There are other free video apps available that run on mutiple platforms. Skype, Viber (our favorite), QQ (Chinese progam that works well but don't have a clue about security with it). I know there are other, too.

We've done three way calls between the US/Philippines/Ireland, and Viber worked great.

Haha! I’m technologically challenged...which is why I use an iPhone! FaceTime works great and the kiddos are all nearby.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, dtel's wife said:

No worries. My daughters post the pics of their children all over social media, so I know they don’t mind me posting them here.

this place is not social media..

just a big weird crazy family

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’ve literally had to tackle my wife from going to see a Grandson. She spent a lot of time making him something for his room and I said I understand, we can take it there, hand-it off, talk at a distance outside and leave. He will still be there in a few weeks —

18 hours ago, richieb said:

I’ve literally had to tackle my wife from going to see a Grandson. She spent a lot of time making him something for his room and I said I understand, we can take it there, hand-it off, talk at a distance outside and leave. He will still be there in a few weeks —

I understand completely.  We've only gotten to see our granddaughter outside a few times including this past Saturday on her birthday.  Typically we would have her at the house a couple days a week, we're redoing her bedroom currently and facetime with her about every day.  

Taken last fall after Denise had gotten her the outfit knowing how adorable she would be in it and yet another excuse to get her more shoes (boots) of which we've probably gotten her 30-40 pair in a couple years.  LOL  

1763.jpeg

• Like 3

23 hours ago, richieb said:

Getting between my wife (who is a retired medical professional and had to be tested for virus early on as she had a number of the symptoms) and her first grandchild, now two months old is like getting between a mother Grizzly and her cub.

Yes, everyone has PC's and phones here too. Logic goes out the window, but I still keep my distance.

Wb