Keeping pre

justinsweber

Super kind.  Thank you. 
I’m working a ton. Both in my clinic which is a forensic setting and in the ER. Both are deemed essential.  That part is good. But the high level of exposure causes anxiety.  Does the best you can and try to not worry too much. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, justinsweber said:

Super kind.  Thank you. 
I’m working a ton. Both in my clinic which is a forensic setting and in the ER. Both are deemed essential.  That part is good. But the high level of exposure causes anxiety.  Does the best you can and try to not worry too much. 

Be Safe Justin , The best to you and your family . 

8 hours ago, justinsweber said:

I’m super mixed. I’d sell I think as I want rhe c2700 next year. It should come with Ethernet In so you can stream right to it.  At this point, I only stream and play vinyl. 

The nice thing about the 2700 is it has a modular dac. Both McIntosh pieces I own (same dac) have usb trouble so it would be nice to be able to just send the module in (or upgrade it). The optical and coaxial inputs work perfectly but the USBs are dead. I love the sound so much I don't care, it's basically out of date anyway.