Have you changed?

BigStewMan

On 4/10/2020 at 8:55 PM, Randyh said:

a WHO must be able to  force the Chinese to adopt better hygiene , and even to close their borders  when they have new outbreaks --- the WHO  allowed the virus to go worldwide instead of closing off China until  there was a medical way to combat it -  basically we are sitting ducks , and guinea pigs -

The problem with doing nothing. Revamp, revise and reboot or completely defund is it has the clowns at the WHO a pass on the way they've run the circus. This allows them to think that their behaviour which has resulted in millions of sick, spending Trillions of dollars the world does not have, etc. is acceptable. It is not!

Devil out!! Comes to mind.

Wb

• Like 1

We have to cover 16 hrs / day 7 days / week. One of our three associate managers has been out for, forever for a knee then a shoulder and now a back. F'n retire already but I digress. Since the remaining 2 assoc. managers have been worn out covering their shifts and the weekends I now cover the weekends to cover the flight schedule, maintenance, etc and work from home during the week on the charts, graphs and policies / procedures / tech manual updates. Retirement sounds good.

• Like 1

On 4/12/2020 at 5:48 PM, Randyh said:

that's gotta be some very special scotch and bourbon ,  Happy Easter

Probably not up to the standards of some on this forum, but I was looking forward to Spring boating.  I guess I'll wait for Summer.  Besides, it's not as fun enjoying it alone, so I will leave that stash where it is for better times ahead, and for going out on the lake with friends.  Happy Easter to you and everyone!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, MicroMara said:

Wisdoms of life

I'll drink to that!:emotion-22: Thanks @MicroMara. If you're ever over on this side of the pond......

Kinda strange that from the first partial filing with golf balls ALL the students said Yes it's full... and in a philosophy class no less...it's only a movie....it's only a movie

• Like 1

1 hour ago, babadono said:

I'll drink to that!:emotion-22: Thanks @MicroMara. If you're ever over on this side of the pond......

Kinda strange that from the first partial filing with golf balls ALL the students said Yes it's full... and in a philosophy class no less...it's only a movie....it's only a movie

Certainly it is only a short film but with very high impact.And the punchline with the beer is also ambiguous. To one you should enjoy life and not loose your sense of humour.

9 minutes ago, babadono said:

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale Review. - This Beer Rocks-Sucks!!!!

@MicroMara Right back at ya

My go to fav.

This could be a " Märzen " beer from its origin.
The month gave the beer its name Märzen was originally brewed more strongly in Bavaria in March so that it could be kept as long as possible despite the lack of refrigeration. The soft, malty, full-bodied and palatable beer is often brewed using special malts and contains approx. 5.6 percent alcohol by volume.

On 4/11/2020 at 8:26 PM, geoff. said:

These are the same people that will be leaving toilet paper in their will.

Note to self.... Edit Will and replace toilet paper references.... leave them the old flip-phone instead.