GIFs

sunburnwilly

11 hours ago, sunburnwilly said:

I am doing the same thing I did when I started this thread . Copy video address and paste , something must have changed on your end . And you're right most are short clips not loops .

Something did change on your end. I too cannot see your GIFs, and I used to be able to, and your older ones still work.

I can do the right clicky thing but that is too much work for tank videos (worth it for the boobie shots)

BTW: thanks for posting these. They were a light hearted departure for the other BS flying around.

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, sunburnwilly said:

Strange , it comes from the same site and is posted the same way . All looks fine on my Mac 🤷‍♂️ , must not agree with your firewall . I don't have one because well I don't need one .

e92eca0afb48372e5d45b79a0d8dd01c_width-3

Nope, not a firewall issue.  The extracted link does indeed open up on "thechive"  but as it is presented in embedded form does not.  I would suspect the type of embedding or perhaps anti-hotlinking protection on thechive.

Tested on both a Mac and a Windows box, same result.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...