Juicy Music Peach 2 Remote Wanted!!

Goldgilding

Hey all you Juicy Music fans!

Is there anybody replacing a Peach 2 remote?

My remote pause is the only button working, no volume control or play buttons work.

Juicy Music is closed, anyone familiar with the manufacturer of the Remote?

Thank you for your help.

A

Edited by Goldgilding

24 minutes ago, Goldgilding said:

I don't know what to do.

As an owner of the older Peach series without a remote.....and not wanting to sound too much like a smart azz.....  you could get up and walk across the room!!

It's how we did things in the old days!

:emotion-22::emotion-22:

• Haha 1

It has been quite some time since I had my Peach so my memory is far from perfect.

I had remote issues with mine and "I think" after talking with Mark, he had me make an adjustment inside by making a slight turn with a screwdriver.

I just googled for a Peach II showing the insides and I think I did the adjustment in this area.

2049382322_PeachII.thumb.jpg.91ea68c5452e406bdd5212bd89517394.jpg

Maybe someone else can help my for memory?

I think Craig at NOS Valves has worked on some JM gear, maybe he could have an idea what I think I remember.

https://www.nosvalves.com/index.htm

1 hour ago, HPower said:

It has been quite some time since I had my Peach so my memory is far from perfect.

I had remote issues with mine and "I think" after talking with Mark, he had me make an adjustment inside by making a slight turn with a screwdriver.

I just googled for a Peach II showing the insides and I think I did the adjustment in this area.

2049382322_PeachII.thumb.jpg.91ea68c5452e406bdd5212bd89517394.jpg

Maybe someone else can help my for memory?

I think Craig at NOS Valves has worked on some JM gear, maybe he could have an idea what I think I remember.

https://www.nosvalves.com/index.htm

Thank you for the info and Link.

I'm still looking for the manufacturer of the remote in case my remote dies of old age.

I decided a little surgery was necessary.

I removed the batteries and carefully pried off the back cover.

There  is a grey rubber cover containing 5 circular contacts over a circuit board.

I cleaned both the 5 circular contacts and the circuit board contacts with 91% alcohol and a microfiber cloth and it's brand new!!!!!!!!!

Works GREAT

Thanks for all your help

13 hours ago, Goldgilding said:

I'm still looking for the manufacturer of the remote in case my remote dies of old age.

I decided a little surgery was necessary.

I removed the batteries and carefully pried off the back cover.

There  is a grey rubber cover containing 5 circular contacts over a circuit board.

I cleaned both the 5 circular contacts and the circuit board contacts with 91% alcohol and a microfiber cloth and it's brand new!!!!!!!!!

Works GREAT

Thanks for all your help

I was going to suggest this.  Now that it's working, you might also want to capture those codes in case it does stop working.

9 hours ago, Godataloss said:

I was going to suggest this.  Now that it's working, you might also want to capture those codes in case it does stop working.

Codes?

I'm lost.

There is a sticker in the battery compartment but how does it help me if there is no manufacturer  id anywhere in the remote?

Thank you