KPT-456

Dave A

I have a set of these I have gone through and all drivers are like they should be. The LF crossovers are new and the HF crossovers are recapped Klipsch OEM. The top horn section was pretty beat up so a new set was built for these and everything but the bass bin motorboard recoated in Duratex. This is a great set of speakers that are plug and play and if you have not heard a set you just don't know what you are missing. $1500 pick up only and yes that is the price. I have sold 9 sets of these before and they all went for that. I do not believe I will find any more and if you have been looking you know how hard these are to come by. PM me for additional pictures.

kpt-456-2.jpg

KPT-456-1.jpg

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, carlthess40 said:

I bet those would be great with the receiver i bought from you. And it’s been a great receiver, glad I got it. Guys all of Dave’s gear is tip top shape. Great seller

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a happy ending to a receiver that I did not need. I went to all Crown amps shortly after I bought that. These are 104db efficient so that Integra and these speakers would run you out of the house.

1 hour ago, wuzzzer said:

Helps to put the location.  😁

Under his avatar pic.

Good luck with your sale Dave. I purchased one of the many sets that went in St Louis a couple years ago. Paypal'd right away, a year passed and I still didn't get down there to pick them up. By then they were all gone! He refunded my purchase but man I wish I had driven down there sooner, grabbed a pair, and see what all the talk is about. 

16 hours ago, Dave A said:

I have a set of these I have gone through and all drivers are like they should be. The LF crossovers are new and the HF crossovers are recapped Klipsch OEM. The top horn section was pretty beat up so a new set was built for these and everything but the bass bin motorboard recoated in Duratex. This is a great set of speakers that are plug and play and if you have not heard a set you just don't know what you are missing. $1500 pick up only and yes that is the price. I have sold 9 sets of these before and they all went for that. I do not believe I will find any more and if you have been looking you know how hard these are to come by. PM me for additional pictures.

GLWS

10 hours ago, wuzzzer said:

"Pick up only"

Helps to put the location.  😁

Lynnville Tennessee

8 hours ago, Rivernuggets said:

Under his avatar pic.

Good luck with your sale Dave. I purchased one of the many sets that went in St Louis a couple years ago. Paypal'd right away, a year passed and I still didn't get down there to pick them up. By then they were all gone! He refunded my purchase but man I wish I had driven down there sooner, grabbed a pair, and see what all the talk is about. 

I got four sets of 456's, four single John Allen MWM bins, two EV-TL440 subs and an MCM-1900 out of that batch.  Probably will never happen again and yes you should have gone there. Drove to Witchita KS for the next batch of five sets and after that I have only seen three sets come up and I look all the time. They are hard to find and you snooze you lose.

3 hours ago, wuzzzer said:

On my phone nothing is listed under anyone's avatar pic. 

One of the first sets I sold went to a guy in MN. He was an airline mechanic who flew down here for free I guess. Drove the rental van here and took a set home.

It seems to take about a week for CL listings to really get noticed. I posted these here just for the heck of it hoping they would go to a forum member. No matter where they end up though the happy new owner knows what he got. It is different selling this kind of speaker over regular Klipsch and the buyers are much more informed and know what they want before they call or show up.

OK let me make it worse. I will finish up a three way KP-450 set soon. Right, left and center channel for a killer home theater. Or get all of them and have a front left and right channel 456 and center and rears with the 450's. Plus it is spring here and it is not there.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1