KPT-456

Dave A

1 hour ago, Cornman said:

Sure would like to hear them , but it's 1800 miles RT for me. but they sure are tempting .

Well you could do what I do to make trips like that worth while. I buy it all and bring them home😁

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Krush said:

Bought mine over a year ago and still use them every day, never fails to impress. Thanks again!

These were kind of an accident. I had two horn bins I had forgotten about on a pallet on the top rack in my shop. I pulled it down recently to look at what was on there and lo and behold these were in the back where I could not see them from the floor. I figured you had the last set I would ever see but this made another set with the 904 bins I got from Rigma.

Folks if any of you are interested you really don't have a lot of time to think about it. The CL inquiries are starting to come in and it won't be too long before they are gone. This is the tenth set I have had and not one of these has stayed here for long once fixed and listed.