Stimulus Money?

kevinmi

Still no personal stimulus $$$.

Got an email from SBA advising that the highly touted EIDL

“$10,000” advance is actually now to be $1,000 per employee, up to $10,000. In my case, it calculates to $3,000.

Also got an email from bank confirming PPP application,  it requesting additional documentation that I had employees on or about Feb. 15, 2020.  Hopefully Q1 941 return will suffice.

It is pending in my account today. I have an odd number pending so I did so investigating. My status is married with 1 child at home so the amount would be $2400 + $500= $2900. My pending amount is much less and an odd amount. I went to the IRS website and discovered that if your Adjusted Gross Income from 2018 taxes is over $150,000, then your max amount is reduced by $5 for every $100 you are over $150,000 up to $198,000. If your AGI is over $198,000 then you get $0. 

I thought I would share, hoping that this info would be helpful if you are confused by the amount you may, or may not receive. Good luck all, and stay safe!

• Like 1

It showed pending Monday and Tuesday, looks to have cleared today but is mysteriously transferred to another account...hmmm, guess my wife got to it before I could.. Oh well, story of my life. We filled late march with direct deposit/efile. 

We just got our stimulus money today
It was 2900 for me and my wife and one kid
I’m happy and also scared about this
Nothing is free. I’m sure in the next year or so we will be paying more on our taxes. No way our Country can afford to shell out this kind of money, most people are just too oblivious to understand that this money is going to have to be repaid in one way or another. No matter how many programs are taken away , such as the program for people to sit in a glass windowed room under a damn , up in northern Washington and count how many salmon go through the damn every season , or other unessential programs like that.
We will all be paying it back , with interest
God bless my friends and be safe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ours showed up last night/this morning.  Went to send the wife's hers (different bank) and I can only send $1,000 per day so she's gotta wait for her balance!

This sort of reminds me of when I was in high school.  I wrestled and one of our coaches was from (the country) Turkey and was on their olympic team years (and years) prior....  he would say to us with his accent....  "if your opponent wants to take your leg....or take your arm.....  we're going to GIVE it to them!  We're going to give them a little because you are (he then demonstrates a move) going to take a LOT"

Hmmm....give a little so you can take a lot.

Why do I feel I just got them in a headlock (took a little) and they are biding their time to react and take their lot??

50 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

On the payment tracking site now

I'm not even going to look. For one, I'll probably be waiting a while. I did my taxes in January, but when I was at the tax preparers place, I didn't have my direct deposit information, so I opted for a paper check.  Not sure if they've been mailed yet, but I haven't been out to the mailbox in a very long time ... my stack of unopened mail on the counter is getting too large to add to. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

I'm not even going to look. For one, I'll probably be waiting a while. I did my taxes in January, but when I was at the tax preparers place, I didn't have my direct deposit information, so I opted for a paper check.  Not sure if they've been mailed yet, but I haven't been out to the mailbox in a very long time ... my stack of unopened mail on the counter is getting too large to add to. 

Sounds like that fucket list is getting reallllllly lonnnnnnnngggggg:)

• Like 1