account locked/blocked-created new account

No longer able to log in, Need help with my account.  My user name "vinylnut" . Changed my

email address last year. tried to reset password, but did not receive the email. thanks

***had to create a new account.

Edited by vulcan
add info
  • Like 1

• Moderators
On 4/15/2020 at 10:35 AM, vulcan said:

No longer able to log in, Need help with my account.  My user name "vinylnut" . Changed myA

email address last year. tried to reset password, but did not receive the email. thanks

We will see if the Fourm Administrator @Chad can help you. Please be patient, they are running on a limited crew up there at the Home Office in Indiana.

Welcome back just the same.

Travis

Thanks, I think I am back with a new account.  Anyway, love the sound of Klipsch speakers. My first

real set of speakers were the Heresy in 1976. I now have the Forte II.  A few years ago I did some of the

Bob Crites upgrades to them. New caps on the crossovers and replaced the tweeters.  Thinking about

a few more easy mods to do, I will probably have some questions soon. Glad to be back.

• Like 2

On 4/15/2020 at 8:35 AM, vulcan said:

No longer able to log in, Need help with my account.  My user name "vinylnut" . Changed my

***had to create a new account.

I had a similar problem due to having a yahoo email....