Anyone have a pair of K-55V solder terminal drivers and / or a pair of K-42 drivers they are willing to sell ??

twistedcrankcammer

1 hour ago, twistedcrankcammer said:

Hello Everyone !!

I am Looking for a pair of K-42 Pro Heresy drivers to buy and possibly a pair of K-55V solder terminal compression drivers to buy as well. What do you have to sell ??

Roger

I have a pair of K55V solder terminal mid drivers that I will sell.  I will accept USPS Money Order, bank check or cash.  Had been holding onto them for a project, but decided to go in a different direction.  They are fully tested and beautiful.  $300 shipped, firm.

• Like 2

On 4/15/2020 at 6:27 PM, jimjimbo said:

I have a pair of K55V solder terminal mid drivers that I will sell.  I will accept USPS Money Order, bank check or cash.  Had been holding onto them for a project, but decided to go in a different direction.  They are fully tested and beautiful.  $300 shipped, firm.

Any Pictures please Jim?? 

Do you have any extra factory Klipsch Pro wire, the white 18 gauge with Red and Black stripes ??

Thank you...   Roger

27 minutes ago, ZEUS121996 said:

Jim,

I'm interested in those, I have 2 pair of K-42s and I was going to make another pair of Super Heresy. Looks like I need another pair of 55s although I do have push pin K-55Vs and a couple pair of K-55Ms. I almost like the 55Ms over the Vs in the Super Heresy.

Mark

Mark,

I want these K-55 Solder terminals of Jims, but I have both an extra paIR OF k-55  PUSH PIMS AND i ALSO HAVE AN EXTRA PAIR OF k-55mS. I KNOW THE K-55m plays a little hotter. Are you interested in paying Jim for my K-55M sompression drivers towards my puschase of these from Jim ??

Roger

18 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Say what?  I don't need any more drama right now.

No drama Jim, 

I just am not working right now because of my car accident. You are Marks buddy and he knows you wont screw him. He said he likes the K-55Ms and I just want to voice match both my daughters split LaScalas and he slant monitor Heresy's. If he is willing, what I propose is these K-55Ms look just like new as do your K-55V solder terminals. I would sell him the pair of K-55Ms for $250. I can provide pictures for him if he wants. I would have Mark give you the $250 because he can trust you. As soon as you assure me you have the $250 in hand, I will send you the balance of $50 and ship Mark the K-55ms. You don't send me the K-55V solder terminal till you have both my money and Marks AND until Mark gets these K-55Ms. No way for the two of you to get screwed and all three of us get what we want. These K-55Ms will be taken out of the split LaScalas, and have never been removed. The slant monitor Heresy's came with K-55V push pins bu8t I have a single pair of K-55V solder terminals to put into them. I hope this is a good thing fort all three of us.  :D

Roger Gordon

On 4/15/2020 at 6:27 PM, jimjimbo said:

What is the address you want paid to Jim ??

Roger