Petition is Getting Close

Wolfbane

1 hour ago, Wolfbane said:

Edit to remove link and political nature

Wb

all it is ,    is a money grab , and  totally BS  , and totally useless -meaningless  to have such a  web site claim to have any real active political role in any decision  , and to even suggest that they can do so many initiatives at one time  worldwide is BS ,  and do any kind of difference , is also 110% BS  --------

-UNLESS ,  they can effectively show any proof of their work  ,  these opinion style types web sites are pure scammers  and fraud  -------and nothing more ---and they should be controlled and even banned or audited to show where the money really goes -

-the question is ?   who profits  ?   in such a Pyramide style organization  system  that are lies and a deception-----and only  dreamers  should apply , but as an ex-hippie , I know the song all too well

Edited by dwilawyer

12 minutes ago, Randyh said:

all it is ,    is a money grab , and  totally BS  , and totally useless -meaningless  to have such a  web site claim to have any real active political role in any decision  , and to even suggest that they can do so many initiatives at one time  worldwide is BS ,  and do any kind of difference , is also 110% BS  --------

-UNLESS ,  they can effectively show any proof of their work  ,  these opinion style types web sites are pure scammers  and fraud  -------and nothing more ---and they should be controlled and even banned or audited to show where the money really goes -

-the question is ?   who profits  ?   in such a Pyramide style organization  system  that are lies and a deception-----and only  dreamers  should apply , but as an ex-hippie , I know the song all too well

I assume that you did not notice that you can sign this petition and not have to donate a single penny?

Wb

1 hour ago, Wolfbane said:

I assume that you did not notice that you can sign this petition and not have to donate a single penny?

Wb

The petition is not the ultimate goal , the money is , it is called a scam --- and  whether you give money or not  -they will resell the list of all the people who signed the petition , which is another scam , and to obtain email  information they normally are not allowed to collect and sell  is a 3rd  scam ----

-4th scam is the fact that they show money being donated -----can you prove whether this is real or false -

--[Moderator edit to remove the political component of respons to OP]