K-25-K, 12" (30.5 cm) woofer for Forte II (a 2nd additional unit is also available for parts only)

314carpenter

Used. Low hours. All original in every way. A very rare find. Get it while you can. New original replacements are simply not available anywhere.  This was kept as a spare just in case, but now I longer have need of it. Never refurbished or repaired. Used many years ago in its original Forte II, but it was removed and stored in a box in since, in a interior safe location in the house. Repair techs and hoarders welcome to jump on it. Saving this one for members only, with a post count of 20 or more, sorry fledglings.

Pics will be provided to perspective buyers via email or text.

$175 plus shipping. Paypal. CONUS.

I also have a second K-25-K available to anyone looking for parts only. Pics will be provided to perspective buyers as well.

This sale is being provided here for the sole purpose of providing an established forum member, who happens to have a need for a replacement, direct and easy access to a used OEM trouble free replacement. It's really as simple as that.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

You're asking more than any other buyer for these, used, in recent years... with no photos to show condition either -- while Bob's replacements are also much less expensive.

If you're willing to be flexible on price for a non-forum member, LMK in this post. 

On 9/30/2020 at 6:18 PM, PT25 said:

You're asking more than any other buyer for these, used, in recent years... with no photos to show condition either -- while Bob's replacements are also much less expensive.

If you're willing to be flexible on price for a non-forum member, LMK in this post. 

WOW! Went through the trouble of creating an account just to post on my sale thread? I'm honored. I'm not selling Crites though. You can buy B & K from him any day.   

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
  • 314carpenter changed the title to K-25-K, 12" (30.5 cm) woofer for Forte II (a 2nd available for parts only if needed)
  • 314carpenter changed the title to K-25-K, 12" (30.5 cm) woofer for Forte II (a 2nd additional unit is also available for parts only)
  • 2 years later...