what happened to the stellar customer service?

Lee sansone

I ordered 2 sets of headphones on April 12th and paid for 2 day guaranteed UPS shipping because one of them was a birthday gift for a close relative on April 17th. well, by Monday evening April 14th I still had not received a tracking number so I emailed support and Tuesday April 15th at 9am I received a reply stating that without question they will be shipping from the warehouse that day and ill receive my tracking number. By Wed. morning still no tracking number so I email again? by evening still no tracking number and no reply? so I called support an hour and 20 minutes before closing time and sat on hold with that god awful music waiting , waiting and all of a sudden the music quit and I got some message saying support was closed and gave the hours of operation. After an hour and 20 minutes?? So I sent another email and 5 more since and here we are April 19th still no email reply or tracking number? sorry but that's BS!!  I own 5 pairs of Klipsch speakers and have been a customer for 20 years. Ive called customer support and emailed several times during that span and customer service has always been stellar. This is BS though?? This is what happens when you sell your soul and start mass producing crap for the big box stores. I can name a handful of audio companies who did the same thing. So what do I do??