Just started Instagram anyone else on it ?

sunburnwilly

9 minutes ago, sunburnwilly said:

Yeah , this and a couple of other forums are my social media . But I will be able to post things there that I can't here . That and I'm bored .

I'm also loading up my first video to YouTube .

let us know ... i’ll watch it. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 4/20/2020 at 7:49 PM, BigStewMan said:

Used to be when i was going to start a venture (was told that social media was important); but have since deleted my account and no longer interested in pursuing the venture. 

Are you sure it was deleted and not stored somewhere?

JJK

• 1 year later...
  • Moderators
51 minutes ago, Gilbert said:

No Instigram/TikyTok or X.....    but if anyone can verify that either of these will improve my ability to catch more fish, I will seriously consider joining.

BassNpalomaGram is where you need to be. A limit of fish in the morning, a limit of boyds (say it out loud when you read it) in da afternoon. 

• Thanks 1

• Moderators

This topic is closed to further replies as it is a total spam magnet. If a current Forum Member has something relevant to post on this topic, or related questions, please feel free to post a new thread. 

It is much easier for trollers/spammers to reply to something than it is to post a new thread. 

Thank you to those who flag suspicious posts. It assists moderators in learning the tricks of spammers to get around our “first posts must be approved” wall. 

Travis

• Like 1