I Knew It, Gronk To Bucs

willland

I knew it, I knew it.:o:lol:

Patriots to trade Rob Gronkowski to Buccaneers, reuniting him with Tom Brady, reports say

Rob Gronkowski to Tampa Bay.  Told my wife a couple of weeks ago to "don't be surprised if Gronk comes out of retirement to play for the Bucs".

Bill

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Pretty amazing, but Gronk always said he wouldn’t catch passes except from Brady. Amendola and Edelman will get there next year. Get your Bucs season tickets while you can. Now I’ll have to watch NE, Bears and the Bucs. Good grief torn allegiance.

i seem to remember the sports pundits discussing him before his retirement and commenting that he had been reduced to a blocking TE his final season. But, i’m sure Tom has some influence and if he wants to get the band back together, i’m sure Tampa will accommodate him. One show this morning was calling the Bucs “Super Bowl Contenders” now, I disagree. We can’t escape hype ... corona virus hype, political hype, sports hype.

1 hour ago, BigStewMan said:

i don’t hate the Texans; but they really need a different coach. 

He's so so as a coach.  Not great, not horrible.  The problem is that the owner has given him supreme power in the organization and he's clueless as a GM and director of player personel.   He's pretty much the laughing stock of the NFL when it comes to trades.  Basically a buffoon and easily taken advantage of.  He's single handedly gutting the franchise and the owner seems clueless as to what's actually going on.

4 hours ago, willland said:

I knew it, I knew it.:o:lol:

Patriots to trade Rob Gronkowski to Buccaneers, reuniting him with Tom Brady, reports say

Rob Gronkowski to Tampa Bay.  Told my wife a couple of weeks ago to "don't be surprised if Gronk comes out of retirement to play for the Bucs".

Bill

What's the over/under on actually having some semblance of a normal season? 

• Like 1

read an article that said Tom Brady was going to his new offensive coordinator's house for the first time. He accidentally walked into the neighbor's house. Guy says he's sitting there, the door opens and Brady walks in, tosses down his duffle bag, then has a shocked look on his face and says, "Am I in the wrong house?"  then he apologizes a couple of times and leaves quickly. 

All Gronk had to do was say he's playing. New England had to trade him because they didn't have the cap space to pay him that $10 million they would have owed him this season. Had to have been a package deal from the get go with the Bucs.