Sold: Klipsch Epic CF4 in perfect condition

314carpenter

9 hours ago, Heaterman said:

Meetup in Alabama, just a short drive for you, if you really want them....!

No love for the West Coast... 

Thanks for the offer. West coasters can always come here and get 'em. Price remains the same.

I have been sharing some pictures and answering some questions for some of you. I would be more than happy to continue doing so. Even more than that though, I would love to sell these to someone on the Forum. Buy now, make room later. Examples like this do not come often enough. 

• Like 1

On 5/11/2020 at 3:11 PM, Rooster42 said:

What’s the delivery timeframe? I get down to NOLA quite often and that’s just a hop away from mobile al. 

Rooster

Yeah, that's just over 1K miles one way for me. Hop,skip.,jump, hotel, another hop,skip jump and oil change and I am there too!

3 days lead +1 for travel

• 2 weeks later...

Sale pending. Expected delivery by June 7th.

Thank you all for your interest. I know it is hard to see something this special slip past you. In the end there could only be one owner. I will let the new owner speak for himself when he is ready to do that. Please wait until after the delivery is complete before sending requests.

Please keep an eye out for more of my work. I will have more projects completed soon. If you already own a special set of speakers, and you think you might like an extra special finish job done for you, send me a PM, contact info, and pictures. Lets see if we can come up with a solution that works for you.

• Like 3

Aight guys, so after many many conversations with our good carpenter here he has graced me with the good fortune and opportunity to receive these beauties! I can’t begin to express how stoked and honored I am!!! He’s working out the final travel plans and everything should be set (Gulf weather permitting) in the next couple of days. 

That being said- After everything that’s been going on in the world and the unfortunate cancellation of the pilgrimage (was gonna be my first) I’d like to take this opportunity to invite a few fellow members over for a meet and greet and to see these babies in person and meet our Wisconson brother and show him some southern hospitality. I’ve spoken to a couple of you guys in pm’s, but any forum members that would like to drop by hit me up in a pm. Tentatively this weekend in Bossier City, LA (Shreveport).  My house is open to you guys for some music, food, drinks, and fellowship.  We’ll be adding further details shortly. 

-Rooster

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

So guys we’re getting closer to nailing down a time for arrival- Saturday the 6th midday is what we are targeting. If anyone wants to come check these out In person, meet our Wisconson brother who made these one of a kind beauties what they are and enjoy some awesome tunes, some great food and hang out for a bit with fellow klipschters  just hit me up in a pm and i’ll Get you further details. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Rooster42 said:

So guys we’re getting closer to nailing down a time for arrival- Saturday the 6th midday is what we are targeting. If anyone wants to come check these out In person, meet our Wisconson brother who made these one of a kind beauties what they are and enjoy some awesome tunes, some great food and hang out for a bit with fellow klipschters  just hit me up in a pm and i’ll Get you further details. 

You are in for a treat! I haven't heard CF4's but my CF3's are more than impressive. 

Ok guys, I am finally getting a free moment to update everyone. 

Firstly: I can’t begin, and don’t have the words to express how grateful I am to @314carpenter for working out getting me these babies. Thank you thank you thank you. 

Secondly: Yes they were delivered to my living room in Bossier City, LA all the way from the Great State of Wisconson. I’m still in awe. Thank you thank you thank you. 

Thirdly: As for what was advertised the headline got it mostly right- they are in PERFECT condition. And they were transported with the utmost care to keep them that way. The only thing it left out was that I feel that they are the most beautiful pair in existence.  Thank you thank you thank you

and lastly for now: They are better than the pics posted- I still can’t quite believe it- kinda surreal. @314carpenter is one of my favorite human beings in existence right now. I look forward to seeing more of his work on my legends here in the near future. Hope you avoided most of the weather on your way to Florida brother. Look forward to talking to you soon. Stay safe!

Guys I’ll be posting pics soon in the lounge. 

Thanks, 

Rooster

• Like 9