Klipsch Pilgrimage 2021

• 2 weeks later...

This is gonna be a big one can't wait!!!!!! I get to go to Hope, AR really often and no matter how many times I go I always learn something new from either Jim Hunter or Roy Delgado.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators
On 5/19/2020 at 4:18 PM, mark1101 said:

Maybe something before that?

Roy committed to doing another Fall Bonehead class, however, that was before all of the current stuff. 

I'm sure travel plans have been put off,  and manufacturing, r&d, etc. so I'm not sure what @Chief bonehead schedule is going to be like. I suppose some of it is up in the air in terms of shows, etc. I know he will do another if he can. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
14 hours ago, brians7 said:

I put down to be off those days so we will see. I want to here the 75th anniversary home Jubilee's and KPT-1502, KPT-1802 and the Devastator shoot out.

I don't know of any event that will have the 1802 and Devastator together.  To hear the 1802 go to the Klipsch Pilgrimage.  There should be a Devastator at the SWAG but again, the SWAG is not affiliated with Klipsch.  If someone is bringing an 1802 to the SWAG I'm not aware of it.  Same for all the other Klipsch products you mentioned.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2020 at 6:58 PM, brians7 said:

I put down to be off those days so we will see. I want to here the 75th anniversary home Jubilee's and KPT-1502, KPT-1802 and the Devastator shoot out.

Brian, the Devastator will be in Beaumont on the 23'rd of this month.