Klipsch Pilgrimage 2021

2 hours ago, VintageFan said:

Sorry. I've seen this mentioned twice but no explanation of what it is. Could someone point me in the right direction? 

I've wanted to attend Pilgrimage the last 2 years and it hasn't worked out. 

Thanks

See CECAA850's post above Tuesday 4:33am

4 hours ago, VintageFan said:

Sorry. I've seen this mentioned twice but no explanation of what it is. Could someone point me in the right direction? 

I've wanted to attend Pilgrimage the last 2 years and it hasn't worked out. 

Thanks

Click the link in my post above.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Moderators
3 hours ago, babadono said:

So......Homy don't do FB or any dat shiite,  Is there going to be a pilgrimage  this year at the 75th Anniv. ??

Don't know yet. 

Trying to get a live Education class on, probably August or September maybe, if at all.

We are waiting to see what happens with pandemic 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, babadono said:

Is there going to be a pilgrimage  this year at the 75th Anniv. ??

still waiting for you to finish that wall and host an open air event at your pad. I know you're not in the desert; but sometimes I still wished that I still lived in the desert ... @grasshopper Bill can attest to the fact that there's nothing better than a warm desert night. It's a great environment for a good party. 

• Like 2

• Moderators
15 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

will there be more speakers in the heritage line? I know there is a lot of attention to the lower ends of things ... bookshelf and such.  I hope Klipsch has some big ideas for the top end line of speakers. 

That's a joke right? Are you pulling my leg? Or do you just not venture outside of the Lounge area much? 

They just introduced The Jubilee in early January, I posted about it in "Klipsch News" section of the forum with links to the CES video about it. If you search "Jubilee" and go by date, anything that is from January is talking about it. Watch the video, it's like two minutes long, and Roy says that it will replace the Klipschorn at the Heritage Flagship Speaker.Roy has been working on that speaker for 30 years, the first 10 with PWK the last 20 years with Paul's design and goals in mind. 

On Monday they just announced that Roy had updated his Forte III to the Forte IV. Those are shipping out now. There are posts about that.

They are having a Youtube livestream tomorrow at 4:00 Eastern, 1:00 PM Pacific where Roy and the product team will be answering questions about the Forte IV, 75th Anniversary. Afterwards they are going to auction off the Museum Edition Heresy IV's. 

I will put some links in here to make it easier.

Travis

• Like 2