Klipsch Pilgrimage 2021

3 hours ago, dwilawyer said:

That's a joke right? Are you pulling my leg? Or do you just not venture outside of the Lounge area much? 

I wasn't meaning upgraded stuff in the existing line ... I was asking about something totally new ... never seen before in any form.  but no, I don't often go to many parts of the forum as truth be told, I really don't enjoy talking about speakers -- listening yes, talking no. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/2/2021 at 10:27 PM, BigStewMan said:

still waiting for you to finish that wall and host an open air event at your pad. I know you're not in the desert; but sometimes I still wished that I still lived in the desert ... @grasshopper Bill can attest to the fact that there's nothing better than a warm desert night. It's a great environment for a good party. 

I second that idea 😁 we promise to be good!

18 hours ago, grasshopper said:

summer nights, anywhere, are nice as long as one isn't being swarmed by mozzies.   Just that we don't see them until Aug/Sept

What's a mozzie? 

Here, they make the best pizza in town....Mozzi's.  https://www.mozzispizza.com

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

I second that idea 😁 we promise to be good!

If'n yur talkin'to me, everybody that I've personally met from this forum is welcome anytime. And prolly 99.9 % of you that I've only interacted with on this forum. I'll have to take my chances with the .1%:)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2021 at 3:37 PM, babadono said:

If'n yur talkin'to me, everybody that I've personally met from this forum is welcome anytime. And prolly 99.9 % of you that I've only interacted with on this forum. I'll have to take my chances with the .1%:)

This 0.01% will behave, I promise !!  :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2021 at 4:46 PM, CECAA850 said:

Beeker isn't here anymore.

That guy came over with his girlfriend for a demo when I lived in Indy. He never stopped talking except when I cranked up the system with my Quarter Pies. What happened to him?

3 hours ago, ClaudeJ1 said:

That guy came over with his girlfriend for a demo when I lived in Indy. He never stopped talking except when I cranked up the system with my Quarter Pies. What happened to him?

Misbehaving at a Pilgrimage will get you banned from the Forum.

• Like 1

It's not too salacious. The dude got absolutely plastered and acted inappropriately towards some who were in attendance.

There weren't many rules at these gatherings, but those who were there collectively felt he crossed lines that couldn't be uncrossed, and those actions were incongruous with participation on the forum at large.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1