College Football 2020

EmilC

Just keep loadin up on those carbs John.  Think you're going to need them.  OSU's B1G Schedule came out this morning.  The amazing thing right after it was released?  A DL from ichigan publicly said the B1G gave OSU an easy schedule.  Now couple this w/Harb's earlier statement about OSU's Coach Day saying coaches were interacting w/players before they were allowed to isn't a good thing.  That day Coach said he was gonna hang 100 on blue.  Now this is a home game this year and again the final game of the schedule.  Think they will?  Gonna be interesting.  Will be #9, #9, #9 in a row if we win this year.  Lotsa ball left so we'll see.  Heck it hasn't even started.  I guarantee that the Brotherhood won't let down so you just keep thinkin about last years big win.  We get there you're goin down so bulk up brother!  😂  😂

Just read your link and I've not heard or seen any video like that.  Maybe it's there but I'm clueless.  Eleven Warriors is just a rag and not affiliated with the University.  I rarely read anything of theirs yet some do.  Dabo's right though, could be one of the best teams ever walking out with the Natty this year.

Still boils down to "on any given day."

Don't like the tough start but it'll all shake out.

Image may contain: text that says 'Ohio State Football 2020 OHIOSTATE Oct 24- Nebraska Oct Penn State Nov7-- Nov Maryland Nov Indiana Nov 28- Illinois Dec 5--at 5 Michigan State Dec 12- -Michigan Dec 19 Big Ten Championship at Indianapolis'

• Haha 1

Love it

Except the bucks aren't beating us this year either!

Do love carbs, will have to do fruits and veggies after three days of this stuff because I won't afford new jeans right now:lol:

Naa I'm going to freeze almost half of it for a couple of weeks.

49-zip

We need some competition before December darnit. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

Clemson might just walk in soft this year due to that "tough" schedule.  Ha!  

Geeze.

Same story. 

Different Year

Bud every year everybody says that about my Tigers. last few years we've made it to the Championship dance!

So wtf does that say about the other conferences?

They're SOFT!!  🤣

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

ALMOST time to suit up and dive into the B1G mash up here.  Food?  How can you eat during a football game?  Grab a Heineken on the commercial breaks and another handful of sourdough pretzel nibblers and get back into the huddle!  Halftime?  Of course you can eat at halftime if you don't have a band.  Kinda tough squeezing in a trip to the loo if they decide to cover the band's halftime show.  It always sorts though!  

18 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Did not look like the young guys on my team were ready at all.

They have until December to get it together!

What's wrong?  We're together and drooling to play!  "I want you to want me!"  Only thing stopping this year will be Covid and it's starting to flare again now.  Hope everyone can pull it off safely. 

• Haha 2

Not during the game... before in the parking lot when we got there at 10:00am Sunday morning:lol: before I said Forget yoU to the anti-nfl in `15.

But NCAA games?... when the big to me 50"er is opposite the kitchen... any time during those darn commercials or halftime works for me, especially since I don't drink 12 packs at a time anymore!

• Haha 1