College Football 2020

EmilC

Saw some of that too. The Trevor & Travis Show is what they were calling it last night. Etienne did rip a 72 yarder, Sunshine got back in and ran in a td after he got popped spiked the ball and got hit for fifteen! Think he was pissed and did not care right then!

Man the rain is coming down! all day yesterday but some times a band with a lot comes through!

I call BS on Tebow mouthing off about how Miami is legit. They tried for a bit then decided they wanted to bust some players up `cause they couldn't beat them. Yea intimidation is a part of it but once you resort to that your are not legit. Before the half they had around 120 something offensive yards and 115 in penalties!

Tigers have to evolve or something, and quickly they do not look like the teams of the past few years to me. Yea YOU O-Line, tighten up. Hey I'll love it if it is hard fought with a great team in Jan. just not holding my breath right now.

• Haha 1

Those ballers can ball at OSU!  Yup, we won, blue won with a somewhat OSU looking offensive scheme, Penn State lost to IU and Rutgers beating Mi State?  Come on @DizRotus, even w/a new Coach???  Rutgers w/their first B1G win?  Ugh!  Yea, @JohnJ Clemson won or was given another game.  Bama losing their QB w/a broken ankle?  Sad, just plain sad to see that happen to any player.  He'll mend and Nick will be Nick with the next man up.

Play of the Day?  I've NEVER seen anything like this before in my life!  Pinball anyone?  A great watch so eyeball it.  Ya don't know who won???  With THAT kind of luck?  

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Dave1290 said:

Yea, @JohnJ Clemson won or was given another game.  

You bother looking at the box score or the team stats? :rolleyes:

It is called winning. We're 6-0 for the eighth time under this coach .

When OSU gets to 2-0 you'll probably knock us off the top perch of the rankings.... we're used to this crap:P

• Haha 1

Dave,  

Rutgers joined the B1G in 2014 and finished with a conference record of 3 - 5, including a victory over Michigan.  Yesterday my Spartans looked pathetic, having more turnovers than Pillsbury. They deserved to lose, which broke a 21 game conference losing streak for the Scarlet Knights.

Next week against the Wolverines looks extremely daunting.  Seems Dantonio left the cupboard bare, except for those  delicious turnovers.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Walking into a mess like that would be nasty but ya got a baller for a Coach so that will change.  Next week we'll see if they can step up and knock blue off.  Noticed blue running 3 offensive plays we use.  I guess if ya can't beat 'em join 'em?  OSU had a slow start but that's to be expected.  You can always tell if a team has improved by the 3rd game Woody used to say.  We'll see what shakes out in Happy Valley.  No white out but after the IU loss they're gonna be gunnin lookin for the upset.  On to the next I guess!

• Like 2