College Football 2020

EmilC

4 hours ago, DizRotus said:

Rutgers joined the B1G in 2014 and finished with a conference record of 3 - 5, including a victory over Michigan.

Well I'll attribute that error in fact to the B1G Network analysts.  When they re-hashed everything last night is where I got it. It didn't sound right when they said it but who knows?  Obviously you heard something different on the live broadcast. 

• Like 1

THAT would be one tough call to make.  I've watched it 5 times and it still looks good but then it doesn't.  The camera angle doesn't help since it's not right down the goal line BUT the official SHOULD BE positioned right on the goal line watching the play.  I guess it's one of those "it's on him" call unless a photog has a series w/their motor drive running.  The covid sideline restrictions come into play then.  A couple shooters I know well didn't get credentials for ANY of the OSU games.  They're both good shooters too.  OSU has positioned and limited them to a specific area.  This guys boss got a credential and has to shoot by himself from a lower box seat.  It is what it is w/covid out there.  Definitely a double-ugh for Penn State.

We get a road trip to Happy Valley this Saturday, no white out which is good but it's still gonna be a ball game.  Blue & Sparty?  Another one that could be interesting.  Glad the B1G FINALLY got it sorted though.  Whew!

• Like 1

Tough call, no doubt. But does the line made by the ball touching the white not start until a little ways into the white?

Time for a permanent goal-cam to be built into the stadiums, and lines to keep out of so it can get all the good angles?

Naaa.

The boys will handle it!

That will always leave the question Who's boys? hanging

• Haha 1

Harb's IS waaaaay over paid but he was looking forward to retirement! when he signed that contract.  blue bought the farm offering him that kind of money.  He doesn't produce this year he's gone.  Nice win today @DizRotus.

@JohnJ does Clemson HAVE another QB?  lol  You'll be fine either way though.  A win is a win but 34-28 from a Natty team?  Sad to hear that about Trevor.  Covid is gonna take anyone out it can though.  OSU is covered up big time.  Left for Happy Valley in an aircraft that had been disinfected 4 times yesterday.  

Going to crawl into my bubble now and watch some more ball.   Should be interesting this evening.  ALWAYS a game w/Penn State!  

:)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

Harb's IS waaaaay over paid but he was looking forward to retirement! when he signed that contract.  blue bought the farm offering him that kind of money.  He doesn't produce this year he's gone.  Nice win today @DizRotus.

@JohnJ does Clemson HAVE another QB?  lol  You'll be fine either way though.  A win is a win but 34-28 from a Natty team?  Sad to hear that about Trevor.  Covid is gonna take anyone out it can though.  OSU is covered up big time.  Left for Happy Valley in an aircraft that had been disinfected 4 times yesterday.  

Going to crawl into my bubble now and watch some more ball.   Should be interesting this evening.  ALWAYS a game w/Penn State!  

I'm a fan but if you'd read everything I've written here about them this year? DJ U. did better today, better than his other outings this year. 

You'd see I'm not having high hopes of another undefeated regular season.

They have looked invincible in a couple recent years and actually have been before.

Just not this group unless they tighten up A LOT!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

Its a " Left Out" game tonight in Happy Valley

110K fans left out.

Penn State does give tOSU more of a hard time than UM dont they?

"I am SHOCKED by the play call"

and you run it at Chase Young no less

I'm a casual viewer but last weeks clock management and this call leaves me wondering

• Haha 2

Wellllll, there's a ton of football left and "On any given day," always applies as far as I'm concerned.  Factor in the Covid and you really DON'T know what's gonna shake out.  How about the day of the Natty and half the team tests positive?  Just a crazy season and I completely understand the kids wanting to play and the fans packing the stadiums.  Could turn this into another covid thread so I'll just watch and see what shakes out at the end of the season if there's an end of the season.  

• Like 1

21 hours ago, EmilC said:

Congrats Diz!

Where's Jimbo?

20 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Free Jimjimbo!

20 hours ago, DizRotus said:

Some things aren’t a bargain even if free.

- where he aspired to be?

- why?

- and some things aren’t worth perceived value?