College Football 2020

EmilC

Yuuuuup, Sam started it all but that's the way the Buckeye's roll.

@JohnJ you better get w/Dabo cause SI has the Buckeye's and Bama for the Natty.  Course the road to the Natty will prolly be thru Clemson so look out!  Did lose a CB for the year w/a torn achilles Saturday night.  Rutger's is in the Shoe Saturday night and Greg Schiano (former asst under Urban) will have 'em gunnin!

Latest rumor is Harb's is gone at the end of the year, which is prolly gonna happen.  His replacement is "supposedly" former OSU lineman Luke Fickell who took the Cincy job a couple years ago.  That will be insane if it happens.  Can't believe it would.  They're saying the God's  in the land of blue want him.  Don't think he'd ever leave the brotherhood to Coach @ blue.  ALTHOUGH Bo spent 5 years as an Asst Coach for Woody in Cbus...  Last season "they" were saying Luke was going to MI State.  Blah, blah, blah I'm thinking.  :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

Yuuuuup, Sam started it all but that's the way the Buckeye's roll.

@JohnJ you better get w/Dabo cause SI has the Buckeye's and Bama for the Natty.  Course the road to the Natty will prolly be thru Clemson so look out!  Did lose a CB for the year w/a torn achilles Saturday night.  Rutger's is in the Shoe Saturday night and Greg Schiano (former asst under Urban) will have 'em gunnin!

Latest rumor is Harb's is gone at the end of the year, which is prolly gonna happen.  His replacement is "supposedly" former OSU lineman Luke Fickell who took the Cincy job a couple years ago.  That will be insane if it happens.  Can't believe it would.  They're saying the God's  in the land of blue want him.  Don't think he'd ever leave the brotherhood to Coach @ blue.  ALTHOUGH Bo spent 5 years as an Asst Coach for Woody in Cbus...  Last season "they" were saying Luke was going to MI State.  Blah, blah, blah I'm thinking.  :)

If he goes to Michigan, it might help deflate some of the hatred these schools have for each other, it seems a little excessive 😁

• Haha 1

We barely won this past weekend. First comeback by my team I've seen in years! Even if we win with sheer will we will get bumped from the top soon. They loathe the program the Tigers have accomplished and built doing it the right way. Cue the Metallica: "So What"

Defenseman Skalski has been as important as sunshine has been for us and I'm not sure but think he's out for the coming game again.

MI? don't think they can get better with a new coach, once the strings are on his arms and legs he'll be the same as the last coach.

Do they ever go outside and look back at their mess from across the street?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Big games tonight, got to get rid of the tea and maybe get an old fashioned with only half the sweetness before it starts.

I'm gonna jockey both of them.  OSU is on @ 730 also.  Game at a time though!  Insights are always good!  :)

Interesting day in the B1G.  Maryland beats Penn State handily, IU dumps blue and it's bye-bye Harb's who's 1-2 now.  First time in 33 years and they're playing well.  Not sure about Sparty or any of the others.  @DizRotus?  Gonna get even crazier w/covid. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Growing up, Ohio State was always abbreviated as Ohio or OhioSt.  Miami of Ohio was Ohio (Miami).  OSU always meant Oklahoma State University.  Oh, and UT means University of Texas, not that other place, and UH always meant cougar high from Houston, not University of Hawaii.  HeHe, but true.

• Like 2

Other than the Buckeyes, B1G pretty much stinks.  When Ohio State dissects the Wolverines, Harbaugh will be off to the NFL.

The announcers of the Iowa vs MSU game were saying that Rocky Lombardi was named for Rocky Bleier,  today he looked more like Bullwinkle’s pal.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1