College Football 2020

EmilC

Welcome back @jimjimbo !  😂  Not much going on this year w/covid.  TTUN is looking in prime form again this year.  😂

Take tomorrow off @DizRotus more covid surfaced again this week to include their Coach.

All the Buckeye fans are whining since there will be ZERO fans in the shoe tomorrow.  No parents and absolutely no one around the team.  Some blame the State for the Covid bans and some OSU.  Smart move down the home stretch I think.  Parents ALWAYS have to see their kids post game somehow.  IU is gonna get some heat from the OSU DE's.  They'll all be comin but it should be a tough game.  Great team there this year and they'll be tough.  OSU picked up the 2022 #1 player in the country yesterday outta TX after he de-comitted from TX.  Naturally a QB but things happen in 2 years.

• Like 2

Boy.... How the once Mighty have fallen.

FSU, rife with the wuhan bug. Refuse to play game after Clemson has one positive test in the Friday testing.

They made the trip down there, that's a forfeit.

Tigers should be 8-1 now but this is the year of going back to the stone ages so not sure how that is figured today or this evening or under the stars of scorpio!

Maybe we'll know Sunday night? If it's not foggy?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, DizRotus said:

Penn State seems determined to go 0 - 5 for the first time in its history.

I've been saying for a few years, Franklin was way overrated as a coach and recruiter, they have no quarterback that can help them compete with other top tier programs, and should have never signed him to an extended contract, and it's got a spot light on it now.  Sad times in Happy Valley. 

• Like 1

The player on the practice squad with the new found pos test was sent home. Coach Swinney offered Fl State to retest the whole Tigers team with results hours later, play Sat night or Sunday or... Fl refused all three offers

Clemson spent $350,000 to get down there.

PWK-Bullshit.jpg

"PWK Knows"

Wonder if FSU will go north for the smackdown rematch?

I'm going to youtube this morning and find a good game to watch, need my Nov weekend 3rd down action.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

Just THAT quick!  Half-time adjustments?  Ouch!  IU comes right back w/7.  STILL a ball game sports fans.  :)

I watched the first 5 minutes, and thought it would be a blowout. Came back to watch late in the third quarter and surprised IU made a game of it. IU is pumped up right now, and their defense came to play. Even though they lost, I think IU gained some credibility. OSU is a very good team.

• Thanks 1

@Ceptorman  IU has a great QB/Receivers and I knew Tom was gonna come at us 110%.  He had them up and kept them up.  Half-time adjustments on both sides also worked for both teams.  The OSU pick-6 was sweet and Fields had a lack luster day throwing interceptions that he wished he had back.  I wasn't pacing but I WAS mumbling just a bit.  hahaha  Wanna talk about that Rutger's game now?  Schiano had them ready and they made a ball game of it.  Illinois, Mi State on the road and blue remain.  Now I'm honestly wondering if Coach Day is really gonna hang 100 on blue.  I KNOW the team would love to.  Lotta games til then.  One at a time.

I STILL keep hearing Luke Fickel's name as the front-runner.  I don't think he would but Bo did.  Factor in $6-8 million a year?  Just wonder if the Buckeye Brotherhood would ever forgive him?  Nope, not a chance but I'm hearing it from a source close to him.  One of those if I told ya I'd have to kill ya sources.  Ugh.  It's VERY credible that's the thing that worries me.  Luke has Cincy workin well.

On 11/22/2020 at 7:12 AM, JohnJ said:

Wonder if FSU will go north for the smackdown rematch?

Preservation of species perhaps?  

According to ESPN:  Multiple sources told ESPN that a Clemson player tested positive for COVID-19 on Friday after practicing with the Tigers during the week. That player was symptomatic but had tested negative twice during the week, according to sources. That led Florida State to say it was not comfortable playing Saturday's game, the source said.

Sounds like we need an atty in here to settle this.  I'd tend to think FSU was within the boundaries of the ACC Covid rules especially since the kid was from Clemson and travelled down there w/the team.  Have to look out for the kids.  The money is just another whining point for Dabo.  It's actually on him if he had the report and took the kid along.  If the kids positive he just jeopardized the entire team by doing so.   

Dabo just wanted another scrimmage anyway.  lolol  Now we can see what shakes out for them this weekend.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/30357787/clemson-tigers-florida-state-seminoles-game-postponed

Chill man, he was on the practice squad so there was limited contact. The team did not travel with that knowledge. For a Sat. at noon game they got there Fri. and were informed of the Fri morning test while in Fl. Day doesn't whine? Heck facts to some coming out of the mouth of someone they don't like aren't whining you just don't wanna hear it!🧐 Read elsewhere it won't effect their bowl run. Only the offensive line will have a big impact! Hey that youngster above can throw a bomb can't he?

• Like 1

The only thing I'm saying is the kid travelled w/the team and is a member of the team, therefore if he's a positive or whatever he may be it could affect the entire team.  Clemson will be there for sure when it comes time to play.  EVERY team that takes the field should be negative imo.  

Nebraska, Wisconsin and the rest of the B1G teams wanted to play.  Day along w/the parents/fans petition is prolly one of the main reasons they had to sit down and make a decision.  ALL the B1G teams/fans were "whining" solidified the decision to play. That was the major factor in the B1G's decision TO play.  EVERYone wanted to play a full schedule yet the B1G couldn't get their act together w/a new B1G Commissioner this year.  I think blue is still trying to decide whether or not they're playing since the were the last ones to ratify some kind of covid protocol.  😂  Hope that doesn't haunt me down the road cause on any given "Day."

Dabo is Dabo just like Urban was Urban or Nick is Nick.  They can talk all they want but they can't make the final decision.  It'll ALLLL sort.

That kids pretty amazing throwing that ball.  85 yards is a chuck at his age.  They say he's better than Burrow was in high school.  He's gonna totally burn out the receivers and the defenders.  Short stuff he's fantastic they say.  Gonna give new meaning to the word "fly."

• Like 1