College Football 2020

EmilC

Right, and that's why they offered to re-test everyone and reschedule to one of three options. NCAA agreed with both teams actions on this matter.

Your coach I've disagreed with before, but he fields a strong team and you have to speak for your own!

If he can retain 80% of that after going through the newer or different coaching on that throwing motion that he will get. He'll be great, plus if he grows / bulks up a little more.

• Like 1

Gonna be interesting to see if OSU gets to play the Illini on Saturday.  Coach Day and a couple others tested positive on Wed and are OFF the travel list and isolated as are the players.  Defensive Coach Larry Johnson is taking over the play calling.  The team tested again today but no results yet.  Supposedly they're within the covid limits established by the B1G now but tomorrow?  Flying out, bus rides in and out, suiting up @ the stadium and gone IF they play.

The new B1G Commish should have either started the season on time or not played at all imo.  Actually, as far as I'm concerned, the NCAA should have stepped in early and cancelled all athletics for 2020 or until a vaccine was found.  It's ALL about the money imo.  Can't wait til they have to pay the athletes for playing.  ANOTHER inevitable wrinkle in their checkbooks.  It's coming.

• Sad 1

As far as I know we get our last game tomorrow, it is usually the sccocks, Pitt this year so turkey sandwiches and a nap for me I guess. This is the first Thanksgiving in twenty years I've had sandwiches after the meal. The meal was not a feast and it was just me... brother & kids are coming to see the game ten minutes away from him up here on the tv and we'll have a re-do!

Strange days indeed.

• Like 1

@jimjimbo Where they going with their record?  We might just get a shot at them but look at it this way.  Could save Harb's job!  😂 

As far as the Natty the playoff committee has already said they would not require a minimum number of games for teams to qualify for the playoffs.  We're off this week and prolly next week against green but there's ALWAYS that final game of the season as you WELL know!   😂  ✌️

That was a nice Sparty win today Neil.  Schiano and crew bumping off Purdue?  Pitt rolling thru Ann Arbor? IU pulled one out but they're rolling and have a great team this year. I'm thinking OSU is gonna have to make good on Coach Day's statement to Harb's about hanging 100 on them in Cbus.  Might be the only way they get into the Natty.  That's ALWAYS a battle though but...  I guess I never looked at the scoreboard to see if they COULD ring up 100.  Think it's just double digits.   😂

Don't know much about tomorrow's game except that Day isn't coming back to work until Monday.  Larry Johnson is taking over the helm.  They flew up tonight but not a words been said about who's going to be there to play.  I'm thinking if Day has covid and he coaches the backfield we could be seeing an entirely different backfield, which might not be good.  I'm looking for a battle either way.  Sparty has us in their sights and a loss would put the crunch on the B1G title game.  

I'd heard last week blue had covid issues but nothing had been announced so didn't say anything.  I did hear that one way they could beat us is by not playing and using covid as the reason.  I don't think they'd do that though.  Going to be interesting to see what happens if they do play.  Coach Day told Harb's he was going to hang 100 on them and THAT could very well happen with this team.  It's always a battle but with the covid impact on OSU and if they lost tomorrow we could very well see 100 rung up.  Day will cut 'em loose to get into the Natty.  The other thing though is "what if" more contract covid between now and then?  Gonna be crazy for sure.

Harb's has a year left, he loses against OSU and we go 9 and zero?  So many calling for his head right now it's unreal.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dave1290 said:

17 OSU players didn't make the trip to East Lansing.  Playing without 60% of our starting linemen.  Fields is there so we'll see what shakes out!  Lotsa great games everywhere today.

Sure it will be a cinch...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1