College Football 2020

EmilC

ANOTHER delusional ichgan fan.  At this point who knows what the B1G is going to do. They're going to have egg all over their faces if OSU gets to play for the Natty and not the B1G Championship.  We wouldn't want to win it 4 times in a row anyway.  Be kind and share the love.  hahaha

Biggest win for Harb's is right I guess IF you think they COULD win had they played.  Factor in my "on any given day" theory if you want.  IF they don't get to play for the Natty anyone in their right mind who enjoys college football would be shaking their heads I think.  Haters gonna hate but hit me with your best shot.  😂

• Haha 1

B1G vote is in.  They are eliminating the 6 game rule so OSU WILL play in the B1G Championship the way it looks right now.  Everyone else in the B1G East has lost at least 2 games so they're expected to drop it to 5 in a vote soon.  OSU will play Northwestern next Saturday night in Indy @ Lucas Oil Stadium.  At least that's what many were told this morning.  Just the formality of the vote soon.

• Thanks 1

Good for Northwestern!

Go Nerds! 😀

here's something OSU is last at.

Football graduation rates.

2018 Stats

https://www.mcall.com/sports/penn-state/mc-spt-big-ten-football-graduation-rates-20181114-story.html

BIG TEN EAST

• Michigan 87 percent 
  • Maryland 84 percent  
  • Indiana 83 percent  
  • Michigan State 82 percent  
  • Penn State 82 percent  
  • Rutgers 78 percent   
  • Ohio State 64 percent  

BIG TEN WEST

• Northwestern 99 percent  
  • Minnesota 89 percent  
  • Wisconsin 86 percent 
  • Nebraska 82 percent  
  • Illinois 81 percent  
  • Iowa 80 percent ( 
  • Purdue 77 percent  

1 hour ago, Dave1290 said:

B1G vote is in.  They are eliminating the 6 game rule so OSU WILL play in the B1G Championship the way it looks right now.

Follow the money.

The fact that it was the right thing to do is just icing on the cake. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, cincymat said:

WoW! You throw a two year old article at the Bucks ask some sort of, boy do I feel better moment? 

Maybe it's due to the large number of juniors leaving the program to earn millions playing pro football? 

GO BUCKS, 

cincy

Relax Cincy

The post has more to do with impressive graduation rate Northwestern has and what they have accomplished.

True. It could be players leaving for the NFL or it could be programs that look the other way when it comes to academics.

Most schools do. Some are worse at it than others

BTW,  Michigan has a pretty high graduation rate. They also send a bunch of  players to the NFL every year

And yes. I do feel better😀

Go Nerds!

24 minutes ago, EmilC said:

Relax Cincy

The post has more to do with impressive graduation rate Northwestern has and what they have accomplished.

True. It could be players leaving for the NFL or it could be programs that look the other way when it comes to academics.

Most schools do. Some are worse at it than others

BTW,  Michigan has a pretty high graduation rate. They also send a bunch of  players to the NFL every year

And yes. I do feel better😀

Go Nerds!

I’m totally relaxed. 

Glad you feel better.

GO Bucks!!!! 

cincy

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Tigers aren't Greeeeaaat! this year but you still got to beat ___ the little orange paw prints used to be in the now expanded bullya smileys.

never mind!

310.jpg

Best of luck! Even though my Buckeyes have never beat Clemson, I think we'd like another chance. 

GO Bucks!!!

cincy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

MANY OSU players that go to the NFL come back to OSU and get their degrees in the off season.  More than you would think.

The B1G  announced at the beginning of the season that covid would be a factor and they would adjust if the need be.  They would have looked pretty stupid had they denied them a shot at the Championship.  NW can play good football.  Tom and the IU team WILL become an even bigger

B1G threat next year.  He's one heck of a recruiter and Coach.

Covid could have a major impact down the road.  Then what?  It's about the health and safety of the program.  They're just big kids who like to ball.

Clemson?  John, John, John things just MIGHT be a lil different this year.  Gonna be some different officials I'll bet ya.  Last year's game started with the coin flip that never flipped!  Gimme a break.  No blue so we're gonna take it out on YOU!  Course we were gonna do that anyway!  😂

I'm with ya Cincy!  GO BUCKS!

3 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

Clemson?  John, John, John things just MIGHT be a lil different this year.  Gonna be some different officials I'll bet ya.  Last year's game started with the coin flip that never flipped!  Gimme a break.  No blue so we're gonna take it out on YOU!  Course we were gonna do that anyway!  😂

laugh.gif

• Haha 1

PSU and MSU are preparing to tussle over the most coveted trophy in all of college sports.  The Nittany Lions have the Land-Grant Trophy; the Spartans want it.

4F08FE9D-6C28-4770-B7AA-E53B321FD9DE.jpeg

The rivalry vacuum created by the cancellation of THE GAME, if not filled by the struggle in Happy Valley, is likely to be filled by the ARMY - NAVY game taking place at West Point for the first time since 1943.

College Game Day is coming from West Point today.  Lee Corso picked Navy.  My brother hopes he’s correct, my son hopes he’s wrong.

• Like 1

@Dave1290

Still haven't got over that excellent goading a while back after the championship game.

That good-looking kid burrows chomping on a cig after they dismantled us for no particular reason (Run Forrest Run!) than they rolled like they did every game they played that year.

• Like 1