College Football 2020

EmilC

Well I'm dictating on my phone so you need to check back to the first pages of this thread dizz and I said that Clemson wasn't the same team this year they've been the past five or six years it's like they played their game they preached that they played their game and when they did that every week they won every game that hadn't happened this year but the game's only half over so who knows no it doesn't look good now skowski I don't believe he meant to hit with his head but I'll never change the mind of a fan of the other team I don't think it is what happened though I know it did and that crap hurt. If we can start tackling throw a couple good passes catch a couple good passes run the ball stop the pass rush hahaha

BOOM! GOTCHA! Not too shabby for an 11th ranked team and a 7th rated Heisman candidate! 🙂 BAMA YOU'RE NEXT! We GO!  

@DizRotus I'm a newbie again.  Ran into a MAJOR cluster on this puter.  Yup, a double sheesh fo sure.  

@JohnJ sorry bud.

I was kinda thinking that maybe next year we should skip ALL the games and just go directly to the Final 4!  :)  😂

Never thought Ohio State could get their crap together to hammer Clemson the way they did.  By far, the best overall performance in all 3 phases of the game that I've ever seen Ohio State play.  Talk about shocking, I don't think any OSU fan even expected that.  Incredible performance.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DizRotus said:

Congratulations @Dave1291

and @Dave1290

Hey DJ, have you gone Carrie on us now:lol:

Bad night for the Tiger fans but @Pete H let me enlighten you.

OSU did not pull an incredible performance out out their ___. They showed up. 

Other side of that coin is:

Now I understand being a fan, but the Tigers rolled over on their bellies. I can't deny what I saw before I nodded off in the fourth, heck it was in the second I saw it! Could not tackle thus did not stop the pass or run game. Could not throw or catch the ball for the most part. Glad we had Amari Rogers, because where was Travis Etienne this whole year. I mean opposing teams took notice of him long ago not just 2020. Thought sunshine was going for the big bucks next year... not quite, his instincts and accuracy were better his rookie year. Yea there was a new wrinkle last night and the qb should have stepped up instead of folding like I saw in his eyes a couple times. Defense showed some indiscipline recently and last night, I think he was trying to hit with his shoulder, unfortunately most people have a head attached near there. Kudos to Fields for man-ing up! I like the way Sermon chews up the yardage too! That Warner kid? I heard the pop when he hit someone!  

Depth appears to be an issue for Clemson, every time everybody was not there this year I just watched uneasily as it hindered them. We've got some really good seniors that have worked hard leaving this season, is our coaching staff up to it like they have been in the past?

Maybe they concentrated on the wrong thing this year, the sjw crap was prevalent and in my face in College Football this year.

Found a place for my asterisk I've been talking about!

ROLL TIDE !! 

10 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Hey DJ, have you gone Sybil on us now:lol:

Bad night for the Tiger fans but @Pete H let me enlighten you.

OSU did not pull an incredible performance out out their ___. They showed up. 

Other side of that coin is:

Now I understand being a fan, but the Tigers rolled over on their bellies. I can't deny what I saw before I nodded off in the fourth, heck it was in the second I saw it! Could not tackle thus did not stop the pass or run game. Could not throw or catch the ball for the most part. Glad we had Amari Rogers, because where was Travis Etienne this whole year. I mean opposing teams took notice of him long ago not just 2020. Thought sunshine was going for the big bucks next year... not quite, his instincts and accuracy were better his rookie year. Yea there was a new wrinkle last night and the qb should have stepped up instead of folding like I saw in his eyes a couple times. Defense showed some indiscipline recently and last night, I think he was trying to hit with his shoulder, unfortunately most people have a head attached near there. Kudos to Fields for man-ing up! I like the way Sermon chews up the yardage too! That Warner kid? I heard the pop when he hit someone!  

Depth appears to be an issue for Clemson, every time everybody was not there this year I just watched uneasily as it hindered them. We've got some really good seniors that have worked hard leaving this season, is our coaching staff up to it like they have been in the past?

Maybe they concentrated on the wrong thing this year, the sjw crap was prevalent and in my face in College Football this year.

Found a place for my asterisk I've been talking about!

ROLL TIDE !! 

TLDNR

GO BUCKEYES!

1 hour ago, Ceptorman said:

Too long did not read

Yea I ducked it and found out. It's a shame not to want to even think of the whole story though!

Here's Your Sign!:lol:

1 hour ago, wvu80 said:

Then I guess Clemson is #10?  😎

Travis Etienne is #9

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, JohnJ said:

but @Pete H let me enlighten you.

Don't need enlightened, I watched the game and though you may have seen it as all the things Clemson did wrong, I'm not sure anyone but a Clemson fan would have seen it that way versus the reality of OSU playing the best game they've played all year and possibly, in the last decade.  You must not really watch OSU, and while I'm not an OSU or Clemson fan, I watched the majority of their games as well.  Curious as to how others viewed the game because it seems like we watched 2 different ones.  

• Like 1