College Football 2020

EmilC

Fields is good to go Monday night but as usual Covid is coming into play.  Lips are sealed but the word is Coach Day is having a heck of a time putting a game plan together that he's happy with.  It's going to involve parental sign offs and player sign offs w/the B1G Conference since their testing program is different than Bama's.  Don't know which skill set has it but I sure hope it's not the O-line.  Harry Martin was the only positive before Clemson but IF the rest of them have it now it won't be pretty for Fields.  He'll just have to take it to another level, which, as you saw, he's capable of. 

Saban will go into the game knowing which position group will be playing second team players.  He prolly knows already.  He won't feel sorry for OSU after what happened when Elliott ran thru the heart of the South  in the Superdome a few years ago.  IF the covid is that bad it could be a looooong nite for the Buckeyes.  They're still on a mission and mistakes can be costly.  Could be some surprises but we'll see what shakes out.  Next man up!

image.png.e6deeef3c701d8fc345b05e729ef9bf2.png

Yea, I totally get that!  It's game ON! (Or should I have posted that in the Photo thread?   lol)

Edited by Dave1291

1 hour ago, Ceptorman said:

The rumor is that the Patriots are interested in Fields, and they have the 15th pick.

A replacement for Brady?  He's gonna go before 15.  Maybe they'll take Olave too.  THAT would be crazy but the Patriot connection is there with OSU.

Yea JL, I know where Brady is.  lol  Tom Brady was a member of TTUN.  The only guy to ever sack him twice in the same game was James Cotton from OSU.  Wife's not too shabby either.  Belichick/Newton?  Yea, Bill's shopping but Fields will be long gone unless they do some swappin.  Hence the "replacement for Brady."  Coupled with a good Gronk "clone" he'd have the combo he so needs again and the long ball.  Perhaps the biggest mistake the Browns ever made imo was getting rid of Belichick in Cleveland.  His dad was a great coach too.

8 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

Six NFL games on this weekend. I'm going with the Colts, Seahawks, TB, Titans, Saints, and Steelers as winners.

It's the greatest weekend +1 of the year.  Six NFL playoff games and the collegiate national championship on Monday.

Saturday at Morgantown in college basketball WVU #14 plays Texas #4 at 1p. 

Go Mountaineers, Buckeyes and Steelers!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, wvu80 said:

It's the greatest weekend +1 of the year.  Six NFL playoff games and the collegiate national championship on Monday.

Saturday at Morgantown in college basketball WVU #14 plays Texas #4 at 1p. 

Go Mountaineers, Buckeyes and Steelers!

Covid 19 has insured a cheap victory for the Steelers.

JJK