College Football 2020

EmilC

6 minutes ago, JL Sargent said:

Absolutely, but it's not all bad. An instate all in 4 year college degree from Alabama cost $125,000.00, so lets not feel too sorry for the players.

Yeah, I get that.  A lot also pay with their bodies that affects them the rest of their lives.  It is a tradeoff they should be aware of.  The cost of an education is another topic.  It is nothing short of ridiculous these days.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Yeah, I get that.  A lot also pay with their bodies that affects them the rest of their lives.  It is a tradeoff they should be aware of.  The cost of an education is another topic.  It is nothing short of ridiculous these days.

I heard about a grade school in Manhattan with a 75k a year price tag, the parents will have a few million in schooling at that rate if the little heathen goes to college.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

I heard about a grade school in Manhattan with a 75k a year price tag, the parents will have a few million in schooling at that rate if the little heathen goes to college.

If they are that rich the heathen will definitely go to college if he doesn't OD first.

• Like 1