Anyone else have vacation plans ?

sunburnwilly

Might have been a heart attack after she discovered that I found another gal to spend a week with me while I was over there (I went to college with her and she was spending a semister in London so took a week of with me to go some places.)

Maybe they only told me it was a stroke to keep my ego tempered...

• 2 years later...
1 hour ago, TommyBond said:

I am going to make a big Asian trip in September - November this year. Any tips are highly appreciated. 

Make sure you don't pack any contraband. Do some research of what contraband might be in countries you are traveling to. For example, in Singapore, chewing gum is banned. 

• Like 3

My summer vacation started Monday and includes staring at my ceiling for the foreseeable future. I collapsed in the bathroom Sunday morning and haven't been able to stand or walk since without a walker turns out I have a fractured vertebrae L2 Doc wants me in bed only taking short walks as pain allows a few times a day for now.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

11 hours ago, jjptkd said:

My summer vacation started Monday and includes staring at my ceiling for the foreseeable future. I collapsed in the bathroom Sunday morning and haven't been able to stand or walk since without a walker turns out I have a fractured vertebrae L2 Doc wants me in bed only taking short walks as pain allows a few times a day for now.

Hope you recover quickly. Sounds like a good time to bing watch a series on Netflix or Prime video.

• Thanks 1

Heading to NW Wisconsin next month for a week of fishing with my brother.  Used to go up that way every year but we haven't been in that area in about 10 years.  Can't wait to go.  The fishing is always fantastic.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
42 minutes ago, TommyBond said:

Traveling to Austria and Germany in March.

Any recommendations what to visit?

Well @TommyBond , Germany is big , Austria as well , there´re thousand cultural sightseeing places to see and visit. Where shall I start ? Tell me on which airport you land and I will become your personal online travel guide

• Like 4

Viva Las Vegas!!  Woo-hoo, hope the dice roll my way.  Update 2/25/23.  Save your money/time go someplace else for gambling/shows.  Stayed at the Bellagio...beautiful place and grounds.  But super, super cigarette smoker haven.  ALL the high Rollers smoke and create a thick haze down to 1 foot from the floor.  And of course, you have to walk through this $h#t to get to any of the tower elevators.  Been to too many big cities in the US and Europe and have never seem this number of bums and beggars.  Maybe we did not see the good aspects, but I doubt it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
10 hours ago, cregsim said:

I am planning a 3 weeks trip to Europe : Italy, Switzerland, Austria 

I´m sure you´ll luv it there , so beautiful countries, so many sightseeing possibilities, very friendly people and extraordinary food experience will guide you .

• Like 2