Moving up from Kg3s

DJEditor

I am the original owner of a pair of Kg3s and am waiting on the arrival of a some Heresy IVs. That is when they start shipping them again.  What kind of difference should I expect in SQ.  I have a subwoofer already so I'm not worried about low end response.  Should the IV's be a more refined sound or just bolder.  I am buying these on faith!

• Like 4

Thanks for the welcome, I've been blocked by AOL from joining the forum for the last month so I am glad to be here. I'm using my work email instead.  Oh well, I'm here! This forum has a ton of information and am looking forward to be able to add to that when appropriate.

Any word on when the Heresy IV's will resume shipping?  

• Like 1

Welcome

congrats on your purchase

I'm sure there will be a quantum difference.

as far as getting on the forums -- This site format doesn't seem to like yahoo, either... I had open a gmail account to get back on, after forgetting my password. Something changed along the way... it was OK with my yahoo account before.

3 hours ago, grasshopper said:

I had open a gmail account to get back on, after forgetting my password. Something changed along the way... it was OK with my yahoo account before.

I like grasshopper better anyway!  ha!  :)

1 hour ago, DJEditor said:

I’m hoping the IVs are able to cover these genres as well as the Kg-3s.

I think you'll be very pleased and impressed with them.  lol  To say the least.  Let us all know.  Just try to chill until they arrive.  lol  

• Thanks 1

On 4/27/2020 at 8:16 AM, DJEditor said:

I guess I'll have to supply the keg ! The YouTube reviewer Zero Fidelity put up a review on the IVs yesterday.  Check it out .

Where's the link?  I'm pathetically worthless.  One beer each?  Some friends you have.  Admission is one case each then you can break them in properly  :)

• Haha 1