Covid19 redux

Bosco-d-gama

59 minutes ago, Bosco-d-gama said:

We agree (I think) that the death of someone who tested positive for covid19 should be listed as a covid19 fatality regardless of their underlying health status. We agree (I think) that t

Logically , yes , as the person would not have died had they not been infected with covid 19------they would have survived -

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 000 said:

Logically , yes , as the person would not have died had they not been infected with covid 19------they would have survived -

If they never had heart issues (for example) and got covid 19 they probably would have lived.  If they had covid 19 and got hit by a car, what would the cause of death be?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, richieb said:

Deal. Please load up a freezer with reefer and send them my way - Thanks 

There will be a light up charge on them... I'm sure you can handle it.

1 minute ago, CECAA850 said:

If they never had heart issues (for example) and got covid 19 they probably would have lived.  If they had covid 19 and got hit by a car, what would the cause of death be?

Car accident...

This is the opposite of what happened during the AIDS crisis... deaths were reported as heart failure, etc., because that is what they died from, as a person's body began to shut down. Thee was also the stigma of dying from it, when anyone could actually get it, so the underlying cause was not mentioned.

1 minute ago, Tarheel said:

So you're saying if I bought a new freezer because I was concerned of food shortages due to covid 19 and the new freezer tipped over and fell on me that I would be listed as a Cvid 19 fatality?

No because the covid 19 did not cause the casualty, you did.

JJK

26 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

So you're saying if I bought a new freezer because I was concerned of food shortages due to covid 19 and the new freezer tipped over and fell on me that I would be listed as a Covid 19 fatality?

Absolutely.  You wouldn't have bought the freezer to stock up on meat if it weren't for the Wuhan virus.

• Like 1

Despite the Mayo Clinic expressly telling Mike Pence and his staff that they must wear a mask during a tour of the facility, VP Pence blatantly refused to wear one, even in the presence of doctors, nurses and a patient.

As if we didn't know already, thank you VP Pence for confirming that you have absolutely no clue as to what is going on.  

Who cares about freezers when administration officials act like this?  

• Sad 2

• Moderators
Despite the Mayo Clinic expressly telling Mike Pence and his staff that they must wear a mask during a tour of the facility, VP Pence blatantly refused to wear one, even in the presence of doctors, nurses and a patient.

As if we didn't know already, thank you VP Pence for confirming that you have absolutely no clue as to what is going on.  

Who cares about freezers when administration officials act like this?  

My advice to you is to refrain from making posts like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, Could sound better said:

Who else thinks this is another attempt at wrecking Western economies, freedoms and our form of government?

like 9/11 part 2.

It's negatively affecting economies worldwide. IMO, this is not an 'us and them' thing. 

• Like 1

• dtel locked this topic