Covid19 redux

Bosco-d-gama

http://www.lb7.uscourts.gov/documents/15-11152.pdf

M-80s were always flash powder and not nitro so not the same as dynamite. Todays 1.4G firecrackers in the U.S. max out at 50mg. of flash powder. Larger fireworks on a stick are allowed. Some M-80s of the past could have had 60X that amount. 

This is the best U.S. supplier I have found. Can get whole or partial shipping containers direct from China for you if your up for it.

https://www.76fireworks.com/category/Firecrackers

• Like 1

Japan’s Covid-19 case count and infection rate have been relatively mild since its first reported case on 16 January. Given the country’s proximity to China, large numbers of travel and commercial contacts within Asia, and having the infamous Diamond Princess cruise ship in its harbour, the rate for total infections in Japan was as low as one case per million population one month later in February, and seven cases per million population two months later in March. For comparison, the first suspected domestic transmission in the US occurred on 26 February. The rate for total infections one month later in the US was already at 255 cases per million population, and a staggering 2,946 cases per million population two months later.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, billybob said:

Slam dunk?

Well, he said he agreed with what our intelligence community has said (which is the same as the mainstream scientific community)... not man made or genetically modified.

It was probably a low level employee at the lab, making the equivalent of minimum wage, who was supposed to incinerate the infected lab animals and thinking... "Wow, I could take these to the market and pick up some extra cash..."

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

Japan’s Covid-19 case count and infection rate have been relatively mild since its first reported case on 16 January. Given the country’s proximity to China, large numbers of travel and commercial contacts within Asia, and having the infamous Diamond Princess cruise ship in its harbour, the rate for total infections in Japan was as low as one case per million population one month later in February, and seven cases per million population two months later in March. For comparison, the first suspected domestic transmission in the US occurred on 26 February. The rate for total infections one month later in the US was already at 255 cases per million population, and a staggering 2,946 cases per million population two months later.

The Japanese culture isn't the same as ours. We hug a lot more and our diets are way different. Diets alone, and the obesity rate in this country might do it.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Marvel said:

The Japanese culture isn't the same as ours. We hug a lot more and our diets are way different. Diets alone, and the obesity rate in this country might do it.

Culture is vastly different here. You wear a mask in Japan as a sign of respect and and greatly appreciated for doing so.  Doing something for someone without asking is the standard. Here in the U. S. wearing a mask is a sign of weakness. Someone may think you are sick. Don't want that heaven forbid. Here it is like, it is MY body. MY choice. MY constitutional right. I am not sick. I am stroooong. We may even be seen in the streets hugging each other without wearing masks while protesting the government for our rights to become sick!

Only way our entire culture is making a wholesale change from this "learning experience" is death counts. We are screwing ourselves on this one. Blame China, blame "Bat Lady", blame inner city population density. Whatever, look around at your own neighborhood. Does it look like the scenes of Japan that you see on the news reels?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

In my opinion, not wearing a mask these days is a sign of stupidity…

In my opinion, wearing a mask these days is a sign of paranoia...

in most cases. I’ll wear one, if provided by a hospital or business, as a common courtesy...

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, Sancho Panza said:

Wuhan masks may cause carbon dioxide toxicity.

The again, may not.

It can, like the silly woman who passed out while driving from wearing a mask from lack of oxygen. dumbazz

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• dtel locked this topic