Covid19 redux

Bosco-d-gama

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8234951/RICHARD-PENDLEBURY-JOHN-NASH-Chinas-role-coronavirus-crisis.html

China's operation Cover-Up: RICHARD PENDLEBURY and JOHN NASH detail the most shocking part of Beijing's role in the coronavirus crisis - how it hid the truth about the virus... and put the world in peril

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8233203/Chinas-disappeared-happened-dared-speak-coronavirus.html

China's disappeared: At least one is dead and the rest haven't been heard from in months, so why isn't the world asking what happened to the brave souls who dared to speak up about the coronavirus outbreak after Beijing lied to the world?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8238399/China-desperate-overtake-America-worlds-economic-superpower-stop-it.html

China's post-pandemic power grab: Beijing is desperate to overtake America as the world's economic superpower - and with the West brought to its knees by the virus, who can stop it

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 314carpenter said:

I often wonder if 4 generations of being the worlds largest consumer (by far) of illicit drugs has anything to do some of this crap? No offense to any individual.

No...Nada.

4 hours ago, 314carpenter said:

Here you go. This will get you 30 years worth.

4 generations is how long, 100 years? The study is on alcohol and 'illicit' drugs and weed should not even be on that list. When you combine drugs and alcohol, there are other countries that beat the USA's 5.49%. Belarus, Russia, Eastern Europe, and Estonia beat the USA. Scotland beat everyone with 6.26%.   

23 hours ago, Deang said:

Did you know a M-80 is the same as a 1/4 stick of dynamite? I didn’t. 

Tossed one into my ex girlfriend’s mailbox back in 9th grade. It lit up the whole neighborhood and blew half of the siding off that side of the house. 

That's basically the same way I 'learned'.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, 314carpenter said:

Just trying to make blanket statements for all you guys to try and crush me about. NM. OUT

Not sure what you're talking about. I haven't posted in this thread for a couple of days and I'm not sure how you commenting on a post I made is me trying to 'crush you out". I was just curious what you were trying to say. 

There is something on the horizon.  Something is happening, I fear.

I thought we had gotten past the TP shortage, a few weeks ago there was plenty at Sams Club, a sure sign the country is about to re-open.  I show up there tonight for a rotisserie chicken and the TP is ALL gone, along with facial tissues and paper towels.  😨

Next is Walmart.  Plenty of fruit and veggies but there is practically no meats.  Canned fruit, all gone.  My beloved Jif (low fat) hasn't been there for weeks.

Is this the harbinger of Phase II? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

There is something on the horizon.  Something is happening, I fear.

I thought we had gotten past the TP shortage, a few weeks ago there was plenty at Sams Club, a sure sign the country is about to re-open.  I show up there tonight for a rotisserie chicken and the TP is ALL gone, along with facial tissues and paper towels.  😨

Next is Walmart.  Plenty of fruit and veggies but there is practically no meats.  Canned fruit, all gone.  My beloved Jif (low fat) hasn't been there for weeks.

Is this the harbinger of Phase II? 

Now you see it, now you don't.  Bad news... until we stop getting these flash spots like meat packing plants, this isn't going to end.  

No vaccine, no therapeutics, all we are doing is kicking the can down the road by staying home.  It will be a while until those come so we have a choice, decide to accept risk or not.  Then we will start building immunity and be able to move forward with life moving to a new normal that is closer to what we used to consider normal.

9 hours ago, 314carpenter said:

I often wonder if 4 generations of being the worlds largest consumer (by far) of illicit drugs has anything to do some of this crap? No offense to any individual.

Schizophrenia perhaps....

Pompeo is a liar, why do you think he works for Trump. I don't believe anything coming out of the WH. He was on ABC Sunday, and he was all over the map with this. They are playing a stupid blame game. Instead talking about the "enormous evidence", why not show it to us?

Here is the statement from the ODNI last week. 

https://www.dni.gov/index.php/newsroom/press-releases/item/2112-intelligence-community-statement-on-origins-of-covid-19

The idea that some low level worker stumbled down to the market with a bat doesn't work. No one is getting out with anything at a BSL-4 lab. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Negatron said:

I started smoking weed in the Air Force in the late 70s, and continued for a few years after I got out. Then started again for medical purposes...edibles only now though. My Drs in Mexico even recommended I have one dose every night after dinner.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

Cool. I spent allot of time in Mexico for the auto industry. My best friend lives in Santa Maria del Rio south if San Luis Potosi.

• Like 1

On 5/3/2020 at 1:36 PM, Gilbert said:

The way you rationalize the pandemic, it never ends; but I think you forgot to consider "intent", as in was it intentional or unintentional? In the case of the current pandemic, I believe China knowingly allowed this to occur. Their economy is hurting now, and they're missing badly the business as usual swamp rats. Dig deep enough, I'll bet G. Soros was involved.

Soros...Gates...Fauci ...HR Clinton

Epstein....Gates

The personal connections I have verified in the past month would get me banned from this forum.

380,000 China Communist Party students attend USA universities.

2 hours ago, billybob said:

Makes a case, however circumstantial.

terrible article ---but , I figured it was worthy to add as a database -----of facts -

• Like 2

• dtel locked this topic